Follow

Star Wars

Volume »

Volume 1.

What's the difference between sith and dark jedi?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

are they just 2 words for the same thing or are they separate concepts all together and if they are separate then what's the difference?

gui22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By gui22

Sith is the overall notion of the Sith Empire as a whole and force wielders that follow the dark side.

Dark Jedi are fallen Jedi,like Anakin, that betrayed the Order and joined the Empire.

The likes of Darth Malgus have never been Jedi and are considered Sith,for example.Vader is considered a Dark Jedi,since he abandoned the light side.

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CATPANEXE

Sith have more of a semisweet flavor whereas Dark Jedi have a more of a bittersweet flavor. I'll have either or both depending on what my season happens to be.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I thought a Dark Jedi was just a dark force user that just never joined the Sith club

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.