Star Trek/Legion Crossover

TheOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By TheOptimist

So has anyone else been reading this mini-series by the insanely talented Chris Roberson featuring art by the Moys?

For the most part I was mostly just content with this as another little mini running the course of its short time on the shelves...

But then I got to that double page spread in issue 5 and went complete mega-nerd-geek-out. Seriously, that double page spread made this the coolest (and probably most expansive) cross-line crossover ever. I didn't know all of them, but found this image labeling them...

No Caption Provided

Coolest scene ever? You should be buying this little mini. And requesting for all of these forces to cross over, like I am going to be doing for the next 3 years. HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE sorry, sorry, just got excited.

And then the issue's final page, just to top it all off... nice work, Roberson.

AskaniSon295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AskaniSon295

which number of the dc universe is this.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#3  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@TheOptimist: I haven't read that series (though at some point I do want to read it)

that image is really epic :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.