Waiting for Stan Lee's Project for Virgin Comics

Posted by AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

Back in 2008, Stan Lee was suppose to be both a writer and editor, to oversee the creation of an entirely new universe of superhero characters for Virigin Comics. This new universe was initially be anchored around the exploits of a team of ten superheroes of various backgrounds and origins. As this team evolves, readers would learn that not all of these heroes are what they seem, as infighting, abuses of power and internal struggles will slowly challenge these heroes as they learn the real villains may lurk within themselves. It's 2013 and so far....NOTHING HAS HAPPENED YET. When will STAN "THE MAN" LEE get around to this project?

#1 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Heres to Stan Lee with hopes of making new and cool heroes.

#2 Posted by War Killer (20129 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was announced in 2008 and there hasn't been any news about it since, it may have been cancelled. But I hope not as this is the first I've heard of this new series I'm hoping this series is still in the works.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.