Stan Lee Unveiling 30 New Super Heroes!

Posted by Comics4Sale (22 posts) - - Show Bio
Breaking News:

The Guardian Project!

Stan Lee to unveil 30 New Super Heroes, one each day beginning January 1, and running through January 30.

‘GUARDIAN 30 MATCH-UP’ LAUNCHED TO UNVEIL EACH HIGHLY ANTICIPATED SUPERHERO FROM 'THE GUARDIAN PROJECT'  

LOS ANGELES, CA (December 21, 2010) – Guardian Media Entertainment – the partnership created between the National Hockey League (NHL), SLG Entertainment, LLC and Stan Lee (Chairman, POW! Entertainment, LLC) - today announced the launch of the GUARDIAN 30 MATCH-UP! 

With the highly anticipated unveiling of the 30 individual Guardians within the Guardian Project, the Guardian 30 Match-Up is a Facebook application that will enable fans to vote to determine the order in which each team’s Guardian will be ...  

Read More Plus Watch The Stan Lee Guardian 30 Video!

#1 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

At this point Stan coming up with new characters is like the Rolling Stones releasing a new album; no one really cares because, though they'll always love the earlier classics, they (or in Stan's case; he) haven't put out anything good enough to be relevant or catch on in years.
#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm interested

#3 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm slightly curious. Out of thirsty at least one has to be decent. If not, that's a damn shame.

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
"At this point Stan coming up with new characters is like the Rolling Stones releasing a new album; no one really cares because, though they'll always love the earlier classics, they (or in Stan's case; he) haven't put out anything good enough to be relevant or catch on in years. "

say that too boom studios, apparently the three comics they are putting are quite popular
#5 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

why ?

#6 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
" At this point Stan coming up with new characters is like the Rolling Stones releasing a new album; no one really cares because, though they'll always love the earlier classics, they (or in Stan's case; he) haven't put out anything good enough to be relevant or catch on in years. "
An apt analogy.
#7 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter said:
"@PowerHerc said:
"At this point Stan coming up with new characters is like the Rolling Stones releasing a new album; no one really cares because, though they'll always love the earlier classics, they (or in Stan's case; he) haven't put out anything good enough to be relevant or catch on in years. "
say that too boom studios, apparently the three comics they are putting are quite popular "

We'll see how that turns out.   
They might make a good go of it, but more than likely they'll lack staying power.
#8 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Stan getting bored? 

#9 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@fenixREVOLUTION said:
"Is Stan getting bored?  "

probably
#10 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

You all appall me with your doubt of Stan. Appall.

#11 Posted by Comics4Sale (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, I'm a Stan fan. 
And good or bad, or even "boring", I'm glad to see Stan still at it. 
My only gripe, is that it would have been better if it had been the NFL Guardians, instead of the NHL Guardians. 

I mean, come on Stan. Hockey? 
Isn't that the territory of the Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles? 

HEY!!! Now there's an Epic Battle. 
The Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles vs. The NHL Guardians 
"nuff said".

#12 Posted by Walker696 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

Part of me is interested but then again I was one of few people who bought into the whole Sentry thing (just using it as an example), not really that big on the idea when there are folks who get introduced on a regular bases as SAF (Strong as F**k) characters and then turn around and forget all about them. Think about all the folks we were introduced or reintroduced to during the Skrull invasion and how you hear almost nothing bout them now. I give these "30" bout a year before half are dead and the other half are forgotten

#13 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

AWESOME!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.