Follow

Stan Lee

Person » Stan Lee is credited in 4979 issues.

Stan "The Man" Lee, Marvel Comics's legendary founder, is the writer and co-creator of such timeless characters as the Avengers, the X-Men, Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Fantastic Four, and the Hulk. In his words, "'Nuff said!" His best-known catch-phrase is New York's state motto, "Excelsior!!!"

Stan Lee, sign this!

untammed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

If you had the chance to meet Stan Lee and get him to sign one thing. What would it be? I will be attending the Boston Comic con and bought the Stan Lee experience tickets. Now I need advice on what to have him sign.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I hope things work out for you and he is able to appear. At his age and health you never know if he'll make it to the show.

I'd have him sign something Spider-Man related. I don't have much in that way myself though. Maybe my Blue trade.

I went to BCC last year (you can see my experience and a good amount of cosplay pics in my blog) and I am extremely disappointed with the Con this year. Not only did they lower the kids age from 10 down to 6 and under now being free but they increased the tickets price way too much.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

A comic

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.