Have any of you looked into The Guardian Project?

#1 Posted by FesteringNeon (86 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a huge Philadelphia Flyers fan.. and when roaming their website for tonights game, I stumbled across something interesting. While this might be a cheezeball fest of some sort, as it uses NHL properties, I couldn' t help but notice Stan Lee had his hands in it. Also, the mix of a Philly jersey and a superhero wasn't too shabby in concept either, even if it is a bit ridiculous... regardless of how you feel about it, have any of you looked into it further? And links, articles or resources that might flesh this out for me? I don't live in PA, so I can't exactly obtain a copy so easily.. but would be interested to see what this is all about. I do have a link for the .pdf showing the Flyers superhero, and I believe there is one for each team.  You can check it out here..  and I'm also posting a couple pics, in case you're on the fence checking it out. 

#2 Posted by FesteringNeon (86 posts) - - Show Bio

Thoughts?

#3 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I think its an interesting idea. I remember looking into the Toronto Maple Leafs one. He's a maple tree or something.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.