Follow

Stacy X

Character » Stacy X appears in 259 issues.

Originally a mutant working at a brothel in Nevada, Stacy X became a member of the X-Men using her Pheromone powers to help out her team.

I miss her.

Jubilantlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jubilantlad

I reckon they should bring her back, she was an interesting character and shes a prostitute, oh well. It makes her even more interesting.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Kairan1979

I don't miss her at all. I was annoyed when she flirted with Nightclawler and Angel. Poor Warren needs years of therapy after her "farewell letter".
    Too bad she wasn't killed, as half of "ex-mutant" New Warriors.

Midnight Monk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Midnight Monk

She come back in series entitled "Vengeance" just incase anyone was wondering
    MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By MrMiracle77

I sometimes felt that they were going to go in a sort of Jonah route with Nightcrawler when she was brought on board.  Although the Biblical Jonah is best known for being swallowed by a giant fish, he's somewhat less well known for marrying a prostitute.

I liked her as Stacy X.  I thought it was an interesting twist to have a character whose powers were somewhat unseemly.

cowtron_2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cowtron_2000

I liked Stacy X. I loved that she was a trouble maker. I liked that she was a prostitute but her powers meant she didn't actually have to have sex. That was really interesting. It was also good to see another X-Man with a visible mutation. 

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By infonation
    @cowtron_2000: I hated her portrayl, she was such a strutting, insensitive, petty and envious character but I acyually still like her somehow! I think it was just bad writing that made her so ulikeable, she wasn't all bad she just acted that way to hide her feelings of not being good enough, I saw her turn into some sort of dinosaur-like creature and frankly, it only made her character more sympathetic! I was like: "Oh! I get it! She only acts the way she does because she thinks she's ugly!" So for all her faults (And there were PLENTY of them!) She really started to grow on me and I was saddened by hearing she died before she could FINALLY accumulate her full potential as a worthy ally (Or perhaps enemy?) of the X-Men and become so much more than some stuck-up mutant slut!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.