Follow

Squirrel Girl

Character » Squirrel Girl appears in 489 issues.

A hero with squirrel-like abilities and features, Squirrel Girl is not always taken seriously, but she has nonetheless defeated many of the Marvel universe's greatest villains. She is a longtime member of the Great Lakes Avengers, and briefly served as a nanny for Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.

Why doesn't she have her own series?

Degalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Degalon

I don't buy Marvel comics (The marvel rack at the shop has like 300 series just for one storyline, yeesh) so I just pick up the individual comics that feature my favorite characters.

in this case, I bought the Fear Itself new avengers starring her, and I gotta say...that was more interesting than the usual stories.  She needs her own series, and it would be the first Marvel series I actually started buying since the Onslaught saga.

The only thing is...if they gave her her own series, I'd hope they kept it at the quality of that new avengers issue (she looks absolutely breathtaking as drawn by that artist), and the dialogue is great and insightful.  I love her as a valid character like she recently became, rather than just a one-trick joke of a pony like she used to be.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jhazzroucher

I would definitely buy her ongoing series. Ms Doreen Green is pretty much a very interesting character.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.