Who can she NOT beat?

• 56 results
#1 Posted by MUTANT413 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't think of anyone.

#2 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm serious, I don't know how powerful this girl is. I've been hearing crazy things about this chick. Someone please enlighten me.

#3 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl in all actuality can only beat low level street levelers.Beating Thanos and Doom was for a cheap laugh.

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

its one of her "superpowers" to beat anyone or something like that...but she's basically a joke character...the whole GLA is just a joke

#5 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"its one of her "superpowers" to beat anyone or something like that...but she's basically a joke character...the whole GLA is just a joke
"
A good joke :]
#6 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"its one of her "superpowers" to beat anyone or something like that...but she's basically a joke character...the whole GLA is just a joke
"
One of her superpowers isn't to beat anyone.
#7 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

She can't beat howard the duck

#8 Posted by MUTANT413 (402 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"She can't beat howard the duck
"

Holy crap. Fight of all fights. I'm totally asking about that one in the Battles forum...
#9 Posted by The_Superior_Sapien (844 posts) - - Show Bio

She was trained by Batgirl when she was a child. That's why no one can beat her.

#10 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"She can't beat howard the duck
"
Anyone can beat Howard.
#11 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Waits for someone to say "Chuck Norris."
#12 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not really understanding why anyone would say "Chuck Norris."

#13 Posted by MUTANT413 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

CHUCK NORRIS.

There. I said it.

I don't even know why, but I said it.

#14 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

When someone figures out why they said it, will they let me know?

#15 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
geometry said:
"When someone figures out why they said it, will they let me know?"
Haven't you ever heard of Chuck Norris facts?
#16 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm lost.

#17 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman or Hawkgirl.  Hawks are the natural predators of squirrels.

#19 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a trick question?

Squirrel Girl can beat anybody.

#20 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

If you consider Squirrel Girl's powers..she can't really beat anyone..but she has joke character "un-established" powers that let her do what ever she wants..break the 4th wall and what not.

#22 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"If you consider Squirrel Girl's powers..she can't really beat anyone..but she has joke character "un-established" powers that let her do what ever she wants..break the 4th wall and what not."
You've got a nextwave avatar and you're complaining about Squirrel Girl?
#24 Edited by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she can pretty much beat anyone, even Galactus, because THE WRITERS WANT HER TO!!!  She is not to be taken too seriously, it was always mentioned that she was a joke character. But I nevertheless think she is awesome because she makes fun of most other superheros, even the dreaded emo Penance, Robbie Baldwin. As long as she is funny she can beat anyone she wants, even Domino (my fav character). If I may give an example:

She can beat any- and everyone, there's no stopping her. Like Tippy-Toe says :"So just deal with it, fanboy."
#25 Posted by MUTANT413 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFL a "P-Cat the Penitant Puss".

#26 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how Doom is so scared of her. X-D

That whole issue was great.

#27 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

She can't beat One-Above-All.

#28 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

its all and inisde joke

#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"If you consider Squirrel Girl's powers..she can't really beat anyone..but she has joke character "un-established" powers that let her do what ever she wants..break the 4th wall and what not."
You've got a nextwave avatar and you're complaining about Squirrel Girl?
"
Who was complaining?
#30 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

to be honest i always though vermin could stalemate her or even beat her.

squirrel for squirrel
rat for rat

#31 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"She can't beat One-Above-All."
She definately can.
#32 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel girl cant beat Yaujtapool .

#33 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it'd be awesome if she and Jimmy were to meet

#34 Posted by Erik (31580 posts) - - Show Bio

I have never seen Doom do the "eek!" pose before.

#35 Posted by John_Feaster (341 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay...this is my honest opinion, after reading all about her from her first appearance to the present.

I feel that she may actually have a sort of "Longshot" style luck manipulation. I feel that it's an area effect ability, and the in continuity reason she can seemingly stomp anyone is that she gets lucky in combat. Also, this would explain why the Great Lakes Avengers - a team made up of mutants - didn't have a single member lose their powers durring M-Day. cThey were all with her at the time, and "Luck for them" the M-Day effect just rolled on by without touching them. The reason all 3 people (not counting the 4th, who was a Skrull) who've worn the Grasshopper Armor have been killed, is that she's NEVER been there when they were slain. If she was...then they would have been just fine. Same goes for Dinah Soar, who died before she was a member. And Monkey Joe, who was home instead of with her. 

Doorman DID die, but (lucky for him, get it?) he came back to life almost the minute the fight was over.

Make sense? Sound rational? Seem sound?

#36 Edited by reigam (1 posts) - - Show Bio
@John_Feaster:
I like your theory,
however SG was actually present when the first Grasshopper died. She joined the GLJ only seconds before his demise.

"I know Monkey Joe. I'm startin' to think this [joining the GLA] wasn't such a good idea either. But we're not quitters, are we? No we're not."
#37 Posted by John_Feaster (341 posts) - - Show Bio
reigam said:
@John_Feaster: I like your theory, however SG was actually present when the first Grasshopper died. She joined the GLJ only ... [more]

Perhaps (and I'm trying to be fluid, not desperate) it's an umbrula effect with those she feels closest with? Grasshopper was a stranger at the time, and she was only able to save her favorite squirrel (Tippy-Toe) from Malestrom. I feel It's still a workable idea, though it may require a little retooling. A talented writer (Dan Slott?) could present it better, perhaps?
#38 Posted by John_Feaster (341 posts) - - Show Bio
reigam said:
@John_Feaster: I like your theory, however SG was actually present when the first Grasshopper died. She joined the GLJ only ... [more]

Better yet, how does THIS sound? The Grasshopper Armor is so cursed (and it obviously is) that the aura of DOOM that infects it simply ignores Squrrel Girls luck. How that? Any better?
#39 Posted by Ellocobruja (559 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFLOL
#40 Posted by Colt (122 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Beyond your Doom (51 posts) - - Show Bio

She got killed in marvel zombies evil evolution but, thats another universe and it technically didn't happen and just too answer this rapidly asked question (who can beat Dr. Manhattan?): SHE CAN BEAT DR. MANHATTAN!!!!!

#42 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl has writter's favor like David (and Goliath) has divine favor, thus making her invincible.
#43 Posted by Mike10 (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn could be her. 

Maybe even Lobo. 

Oh and Killer Croc would eat her.
#44 Posted by Washuu (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X. If inclined, he could turn her mind and the minds of any squirrel army she might want to summon to her aid to pudding . Anyone remember that incident with Magneto that ended up making Onslaught? Yeah...

#45 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

Loebforce, and herself.

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

She can't really beat anyone.She's a terrible fighter,she's only slightly superhuman in physical ability...Most credible superheroes would put her in the dirt.Don't be fooled by her ridiculous feats.

#47 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Loaded Revolver said:
" Squirrel Girl in all actuality can only beat low level street levelers.Beating Thanos and Doom was for a cheap laugh. "

#48 Posted by ArtisticNeedham (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Squirrel Girl and the Great Lakes Ultimates

#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

#50 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody said she is an excellent fighter.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.