The Squirrel Girl theory.

Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay guys, I have crazy theory here. I think that Squirrel Girl can lose, not to Doomsday, not to Darkseid, not to anyone more powerful than herself. Instead the answer is to use her on power against her. The only person who can beat Squirrel Girl is someone insanely weaker than herself. Where people like Doctor Doom and Thanos fall, characters like Bob, Agent of Hydra can succeed!   Got to admit it kinda makes sense, in a weird sort of way.

#1 Posted by donpoiret (3 posts) - - Show Bio

are you suggesting that squirrel girl can be defeated?! nonsense

#2 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
"  Okay guys, I have crazy theory here. I think that Squirrel Girl can lose, not to Doomsday, not to Darkseid, not to anyone more powerful than herself. Instead the answer is to use her on power against her. The only person who can beat Squirrel Girl is someone insanely weaker than herself. Where people like Doctor Doom and Thanos fall, characters like Bob, Agent of Hydra can succeed!   Got to admit it kinda makes sense, in a weird sort of way. "
Squirrel Girl has toon force, only a superior toonforce wielder can defeat her. Hence only one of the Looney Tunes has a chance.
#3 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

A character who faces squirrel girl has been underestimated allot? A character that is mention will be a laugh. The person should be obscure but power or skill surprisingly formidable.

List of opponents to fight squirrel girl

Tails

Wendy the good little

Infectious lass    

#4 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

You know I think found her one flaw she is a powerful fighter and she her deceptive looks gives her advantage in battles but make it hard for people to trust for hard task.  she has problems with accesss that is the reason she want to join teams. 

She left school early when her mutant power activated, so I am not sure if she has high school diploma. She may have taken home school.       

#5 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

she's not that powerful, only marvel fans make her so powerful like she's omnipotence or unbeatable. she's only a joke character, that's it. just because she beats doom or thanos doesn't mean she can beat anybody. writers only put her in comics for fun. not to take seriously.

#6 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster:  Just wait till she solos the living tribunal.
#7 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

She has the beliefs of DC’s earth one, or golden age comics. Everyone talks down and underestimate her for that. She is a throwback to the classics the silly classics in comics.  here are examples: 

#8 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

I still wanna see Squirrel Girl Vs. Slapstick.  It would be epic! lol

#9 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

She did turn into a zombie  in a alternate reality,    so it was possible. I think we found a possible horseman. Does Apocalypse take people from alternate realities? 

Zombies Vs Apes

#10 Posted by AskaniSon295 (422 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Squirrel Girl could probably be defeated by Cloud 9, Spinner, Non-Stop, Johhny Guitar, Dr. Sax or Rocket Racoon but would Kick-Ass of Daken,X-23,Sabertooth, Apocalypse,Mr. Sinister, Spider-man, Odin, Thor, Surtur, Mephisto, Death and anyone wearing the Infinity Gaunlet or in possesion of one or many Cosmic Cubes or Cosmic Containment Vessels since they are not all Cubes. That is just the nature of the character, the ability to defeat the undefeatable and the chance she might lose to a lesser known character for comedic value.

#11 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there is some mystery in the squirrels in Marvel. They can break the fourth wall. She has insider information.

#12 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I have found a way she can be beaten when she baby sitting she fully needs to defend the baby leaving her vulnerable.

Spider-Island: The Avengers

That being said if anyone tries to kill her she has army of squirrels ready to take that person down. Communication and being friendly are two great factors

New Avengers #15
#13 Posted by 218Comics (191 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl isn't defeatable. End of story.

#14 Posted by Inpa (39 posts) - - Show Bio

I think squirrel girl is funny.

#15 Posted by BlackArmor (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Inpa said:

I think squirrel girl is funny.

Thats what she wants you to think......before she strikes

#16 Posted by Inpa (39 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor
Now I'm sensing danger
#17 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

She moved to New York to live a new life so we don't know much about her past. She was teased back then I am guessing she moved quickly before they notice that she was a mutant. Hell fire club, Brotherhood of mutants, and the X-men did not notice her mutation they usually find anyone who is a mutant. Do you think she has helmet like Magneto or something like that preventing them from noticing?

#18 Edited by HillbillyMorangie (927 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome Andy maybe? I doubt that squirrel girl is a regular charecter, she's more like a cosmic power like the living tribunal, only time will tell if there is more to the charecter lol ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.