Should Suirrel Girl join the X-Men

#1 Posted by Mutant God (3020 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that she left the GLI, I think she should join the X-Men, what do you think
#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

No, she's more lethal on her own.  Anyway... is she even a mutant??

#3 Posted by danhimself (22306 posts) - - Show Bio

no...she's a joke character

#4 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

She could. You never know.

@xerox-kitty said:

" No, she's more lethal on her own.  Anyway... is she even a mutant?? "

Yes, she is.
#5 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

Naw, that would make the X-Men too unbeatable.

#6 Posted by Treason (228 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" Naw, that would make the X-Men too unbeatable. "
i agree that would make Hope Summers obsolete. Im 100% positive she would've beaten Bastionby herself
#7 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24:  Thanks!
@Treason said:
" @~The Wanderer~ said:
" Naw, that would make the X-Men too unbeatable. "
i agree that would make Hope Summers obsolete. Im 100% positive she would've beaten Bastionby herself "
Bastion would have leaked where his pants would've been...  Everyone knows she's unstoppable!  That's the real reason why there wasn't a Second Coming: Squirrel Girl one-shot... because it would have been the end of the cross-over, in one issue ;)
#8 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: No problem.
#9 Posted by Treason (228 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:  thats another reason why they didnt include her in Siege also. Tippy Joe wouldve brought the man with the power of 1,000,000 exploding suns to his knees
#10 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mutant God: 

Didn’t she say hated X-men she thinks that they are stuck-ups especially Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat. When GLA did changed their name to Great Lakes X-Men, due to them being sued for using Avengers in their names. I guess that a technicality. She could be force to join for using the name.

#11 Edited by Mutant God (3020 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut: 

Didn’t she say hated X-men she thinks that they are stuck-ups especially Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat  

I never heard that. 

I know that when they started using the Great Lakes X-Men  name, Rachel Summers telepathically made them change it to a different name.

#12 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18826 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see her make a few quest appearances lol

#13 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8741 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Squirrel girl is an abomination that should be locked away forever in the storage room where the ark was put in the first Indiana Jones movie and forgotten. 

#14 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mutant God: 

In her first appearance she told Iron man when he suggested her to join them. After rescuing him from Dr Doom He promises her that she can join the Avengers when she is older. If squirrel girl found that out, it would further her distaste of joining X-men. Dum Dum Dugan  wanted her to join  SHIELD.        

#15 Posted by Ultimate JSA (2840 posts) - - Show Bio

she is not a mutant and why do people hate her i don't mind her although i don't get how she can defeat villains like Dr. Doom and Fin Fang Foom
#16 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, you don't have to be a mutant to join the X-Men (although obviously it helps).  Still, I love the new role that the Avengers have for her... as super baby sitter!

#17 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

She is a mutant she doesn’t like revealing it other than that time for settling a name for the once known Great Lakes Avengers now are called Great Lakes Initiative.     They were going to try to use Great Lakes X-men but due to mind contol Mr. Immortal rethink their decision    

#18 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

She is a mutant. She hasn't joined the X-Men because in one issue of GLA, or one of those appearances, she said she hadn't joined because she was ashamed with being a mutant.

#19 Posted by Westlife (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

I love squirrel girl! Ahe would be the ultimate, what's that word? Deux Ex thingy? to ever grace the X-men. She should Fight The One Above All.

#20 Posted by jhazzroucher (15199 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. I want Squirrel Girl to be an x-men. i want to see Squirrel Girl and Hepzibah talking about squirrels.

#21 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

I swear Marvel just made Squirrel Girl to troll the Marvel Universe. Although she seems to be very powerful in her own right, I just cant take her seriously.

#22 Posted by jubilee042 (1353 posts) - - Show Bio

i would love to see her more

#23 Posted by Kairan1979 (16712 posts) - - Show Bio
@soccersss
that's the point. She shouln't be taken seriously. Like Doop.
#24 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

she wants to keep her distance away wolvarine as well. The reason why they had history and that all they are going to say.

New Avengers v2 #7
New Avengers v2 #7
#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

They don't actually need her.

Moderator Online
#26 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: good PR would be needed for the X-Men.

#27 Posted by jhazzroucher (15199 posts) - - Show Bio

I want her to join the Security Recon team

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.