Follow

Squirrel Girl

Character » Squirrel Girl appears in 489 issues.

A hero with squirrel-like abilities and features, Squirrel Girl is not always taken seriously, but she has nonetheless defeated many of the Marvel universe's greatest villains. She is a longtime member of the Great Lakes Avengers, and briefly served as a nanny for Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.

Hello all! New Squirrel Girl fan!

Gold_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gold_Kitsune

So I saw the character mentioned on the forum, on a topic 'lamest superhero you can think of'. I thought" 'Squirrel Girl'? that sounds pretty interesting." So I looked her up and did a bit of research.

Found a scan of her first adventure with Iron man, as well as the first 3 issues of GLA (No luck on the 4'th) And a few random scans of her baby sitting. I really like this character! Wanting to be something when no one else thinks you can do it at first.

Sooooo as a new fan, after I find and read GLA 4 what would you recommend next?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Gold_Kitsune said:

So I saw the character mentioned on the forum, on a topic 'lamest superhero you can think of'. I thought" 'Squirrel Girl'? that sounds pretty interesting." So I looked her up and did a bit of research.

Found a scan of her first adventure with Iron man, as well as the first 3 issues of GLA (No luck on the 4'th) And a few random scans of her baby sitting. I really like this character! Wanting to be something when no one else thinks you can do it at first.

Sooooo as a new fan, after I find and read GLA 4 what would you recommend next?

That's great to know.

I don't know if she's currently on an ongoing issue.

Perhaps somebody can help.

and I am also a Squirrel Girl fan, : )

Gold_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gold_Kitsune

Well I'd need to catch up first, anyway. It doesn't seem impossible to read all of her appearances with in a few days or so.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Gold_Kitsune said:

Well I'd need to catch up first, anyway. It doesn't seem impossible to read all of her appearances with in a few days or so.

Let's just wait for somebody else to help you, ok? : )

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PrinceIMC

She is the perfect babysitter/nanny for the child of superheroes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.