Does anyone know anything about her?

#1 Posted by Raif (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems interesting, I am looking at the wiki and am thinking of doing a profile but I need to find more then just G.L.A. anyone know what issues are good to read about her?
Post Edited:2007-01-11 09:22:44

#2 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I know she's in am issue of Cable and Deadpool with her team mates. If I recall, she gives Wade a beating.

#3 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

She's been in an issue of Iron Man, where she saves him from Doctor Doom. Yep, THAT Doctor Doom. And the next time I saw her, she was in the GLA. She's beaten major villains, always off-panel, and been begged by SHIELD to join, which she always declines.

She does crack me up.

#4 Posted by Nod Nolan (21 posts) - - Show Bio

That Doctor Doom defeat by Squirrel Girl was in Marvel Super-Heroes #8

#5 Posted by Zantin (82 posts) - - Show Bio

She has beaten Doom, MODOK, Thanos and Deadpool. Now thats impressive to say the least and she needs an article describing her awesomeness.

#6 Posted by G-Man (30657 posts) - - Show Bio

This is kinda scarey.

Staff Online
#7 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Also she was in an issue of the I Heart Marvel oneshots last year where she had a crush on Speedball.

#8 Posted by Dr_Gee (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Zantin says:

"She has beaten Doom, MODOK, Thanos and Deadpool. Now thats impressive to say the least and she needs an article describing her awesomeness."

that is impressive i have just heard of her giving deadpool a good beat down but doom i had no idea

#9 Posted by G-Man (30657 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah well giving Deadpool a beat down isn't saying much...

just trying to rile some people up if they read this...

Staff Online
#10 Posted by intercept789 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

can she be defeated? some say no. impossible. but i believe by assembling the JLA, X-Men, Fantastic 4, and Avengers, we have a 10-20% chance.

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she could solo The Authority.

#12 Posted by G-Man (30657 posts) - - Show Bio

Nod Nolan says:

"That Doctor Doom defeat by Squirrel Girl was in Marvel Super-Heroes #8"

Staff Online
#13 Posted by Shatterstar (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

That's why I'd want monkey control as my power.

#14 Posted by Crysta (320 posts) - - Show Bio

intercept789 says:

"can she be defeated? some say no. impossible. but i believe by assembling the JLA, X-Men, Fantastic 4, and Avengers, we have a 10-20% chance."

It think hes wrong. I mean theres a SLIGHT possibility, but otherwise no.

#15 Posted by Lord Doom (424 posts) - - Show Bio

She didn't beat me fairly =(

#16 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

She said to be bullied when her powers started to activate. She immediately leaved her school and became a hero. She is probably home schooled.

#17 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

The joke that she's very weak but somehow defeats major enemies.

#18 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

One thing to note is she one of the least stubborn character ever to be seen in Marvel. She knew the relationship with Speedball was done when she reminded him of other events that happen to other people and he hits himself to wall constantly.

One of her flaws is that she is not very persuasive because many people underestimate her. Person above included. Animal like abilities should not be ignored. In GLA she talked to the audience of certain by stating some of dumb things we overly went obsessed by. Like always wanting issues to be dark or overly pandering. She does a Public Service Announcements.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.