Follow

Spidercide

Character » Spidercide appears in 50 issues.

Spidercide is a clone of Spider-Man created by the Jackal (who has created the majority of the Spider-Man clones) who made Spidercide believe he was the true Peter Parker. Spidercide's insistence that he was the true Peter Parker led him down a road of violence and villainy.

spidercide return in,or after spider-island

crimeking23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By crimeking23

anyone think it be possible for dan slott to bring spidercide back? 

To me and some other fans like if he comic back ,or some new to take up mantle 

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By infonation

@crimeking23: I think Spidercide needs to return! but I want him toreturn in a different body! Spidercide needs a new look! He looked too much like a more colorful version of Venom when we last saw him and that not good enough for a character who is supposed to be what Spider-Man might become if he lived another 1000 years and only got stronger from it Spidercide is a SHAPESHIFTER! So he can look like anything he wants! if THAT'S the case he should look more like Apocalypse! Not Venom! Venom is more like an organic version of Iron Man, but just because he can alter his appearance doesn't mean he can actually change his shape on the same level as something like Spidercide! It just means he can do some basic alterations here and there! When it comes to willful metamorphosis however, Spidercide isn't just as good as Venom when it comes to shapeshifting he's BETTER!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.