who would make a good relationship for spider woman

• 112 results
#101 Posted by Strider92 (16159 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the odds of her not dating another member of the "Spider family" are pretty low but somehow I doubt it'll be Peter. I know this may seem pretty random an implausible but we do have Kaine as the new Scarlet-Spider maybe after the series has been running a while they might use him, he's a lot more serious than Peter. But back to the realms of plausibility I think War-Machine and Hank Prym aren't bad suggestions!

#102 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

HAWKEYE

TROLOLOLOL.

#103 Posted by I'maDC/ImageGuy! (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

Bendis.

#104 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

I have to go with Tony Stark, they're both somewhat obnoxious and crappy characters.

LOL @ this

#105 Posted by daredevil21134 (10965 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil of course

#106 Posted by darthfury78 (769 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Well the odds of her not dating another member of the "Spider family" are pretty low but somehow I doubt it'll be Peter. I know this may seem pretty random an implausible but we do have Kaine as the new Scarlet-Spider maybe after the series has been running a while they might use him, he's a lot more serious than Peter. But back to the realms of plausibility I think War-Machine and Hank Prym aren't bad suggestions!

Peter might provide the sort of lighthearted balance the Jessica needs right now. I long to see Peter x Jessica establish a bond of friendship out of costume in the same manner that he has with Carol Danvers. If she gets to know Peter Parker, she might finally realize that both of them a not so different from the other.

#107 Posted by daredevil21134 (10965 posts) - - Show Bio
#108 Posted by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

me

#109 Posted by Warrior-4-ever (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aronmorales said:

@daredevil21134 said:
" so no one is giving daredevil a chance here even though he has slept with elektra black widow echo dakato north typhoid mary karen page mila donavan heather glen and if you read daredevil 199 even lady death before she became deathstike though i guess maybe no one here is familiar with dd "
All of this kinda stacks against DD, seeing as how many he slept with but never stayed committed with, not that they were his fault though.

Considering she's with Hawkeye at the moment that wouldn't disqualify DD.

#110 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

@Warrior-4-ever said:

@Aronmorales said:

@daredevil21134 said:
" so no one is giving daredevil a chance here even though he has slept with elektra black widow echo dakato north typhoid mary karen page mila donavan heather glen and if you read daredevil 199 even lady death before she became deathstike though i guess maybe no one here is familiar with dd "
All of this kinda stacks against DD, seeing as how many he slept with but never stayed committed with, not that they were his fault though.

Considering she's with Hawkeye at the moment that wouldn't disqualify DD.

And that kinda leads me off topic here, but why isn't Clint with Bobby anymore? Weren't they married?

#111 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America.

#112 Posted by daredevil21134 (10965 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.