Posted by DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson (979 posts) - - Show Bio
#1 Posted by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

christina agullaria lol

or Jessica Beil lol

;)

#2 Posted by DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson (979 posts) - - Show Bio

KEC: Keep Em Coming

#3 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Any actresses who hasn't played as a hero in Marvel or DC.

#4 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio

Magen Fox...Nah!

#5 Posted by oldtimer (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Jennifer Love Hewitt

#6 Posted by NightFang (10133 posts) - - Show Bio
Magen Fox.
#7 Posted by SUNMAN (7256 posts) - - Show Bio

from the names that have been listed so far, I am worried

#8 Posted by Troilus (21 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard Olivia Munn got a role in iron man 2, but no details on playing what... she sort of has a spider-woman look, but I don't know if they would give her that high profile of a role.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@oldtimer said:
" Jennifer Love Hewitt
"
HELL NO!!!!

@DEGRAAF said:
" christina agullaria lolor Jessica Beil lol ;) "
Neither.
#10 Posted by SUNMAN (7256 posts) - - Show Bio
@Troilus said:
" I heard Olivia Munn got a role in iron man 2, but no details on playing what... she sort of has a spider-woman look, but I don't know if they would give her that high profile of a role. "
this is such a lie
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUNMAN said:
" @Troilus said:
" I heard Olivia Munn got a role in iron man 2, but no details on playing what... she sort of has a spider-woman look, but I don't know if they would give her that high profile of a role. "
this is such a lie
"
The first part is a lie but the second isn't.
#12 Posted by Troilus (21 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not a lie, I saw it come across her twitter i think awhile ago, but...  http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/06/17/olivia-munn-cast-in-iron-man-2/

#13 Posted by SUNMAN (7256 posts) - - Show Bio

alright I will take your word for it, but like you said I doubt it is anything major.

i really like her she is awesome on Attack of the Show, but she is not the best choice for Spider-Woman
#14 Posted by Archetype (731 posts) - - Show Bio

Catherine Zeta Jones like 10 years ago...

#15 Posted by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"@oldtimer said:
" Jennifer Love Hewitt
"
HELL NO!!!!

@DEGRAAF said:
" christina agullaria lolor Jessica Beil lol ;) "
Neither.
"

i was really just kidding.
#16 Posted by Super Average Guy (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Until I find someone else that I like better.....I think the best choices are Kate Beckinsale and maybe Kim Smith.... Big fan of Olivia Munn on AOTS, but she's a terrible choice to play Spider Woman! There are several reasons why, but the obvious one is that Jessica Drew is not Asian.

#17 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just browsing Spider-Woman's image gallery, and the actress who first came to mind was Claire Forlani...

#18 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super Average Guy: Kate Beckinsale would be a good match.
#19 Posted by PowerHerc (85083 posts) - - Show Bio

Megan Fox would be a good choice.
#20 Posted by SC (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Jolynn Carpenter, is Jessica Drew, literally. So if she could act...

Moderator Online
#21 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc: She looks the part, but I haven't seen her in any films where she showed much in the way of acting chops. Granted, it's not like the films she's been in would have given anyone much of a chance to show off their skills, and it's not like I'd be expecting Oscar nominations to result from a Spider-Woman movie, but still...
#22 Posted by PowerHerc (85083 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadow_Thief
Acting chops or not; looking good in the costume is more than half the battle, imo.
#23 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

For all of you who are saying Megan Fox, I urge you to lock yourself in a room for five minutes, turn the light off a remind yourself of the first two Transformers movies. 

Yeah. She can't act to save her useless life.

What a horrible choice of a playby. My personal opinion would be Olivia Wilde. She's got the ferocity and tenacity that Jessica has.

#24 Posted by Deranged Midget (17719 posts) - - Show Bio

A complete random.

#25 Posted by Eyelash30 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Jennifer Connelly..ten years ago. Michelle Mongahan (Eagle Eye) Jordana Brewster. But woah, wait...Kate Beckingsale?!?! * wipe drool off computer *

#26 Posted by The_Greatest_Username (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Olivia Wilde

She's a great actress and she has the looks down for sure.

#27 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I always think of characters in anime/manga form and use voice actors/actresses for all characters. For Spider-Woman I imagine it being Colleen Clinkenbeard using her Android 18 voice (didn't quite agree with that casting choice, but I think it would work for Jessica Drew Spider Woman).

#28 Posted by daredevil21134 (12115 posts) - - Show Bio

Kim Kardashian lol

#29 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Charlize theron.

#30 Posted by RedVelvet (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Kate Beckinsale, she's got the look, the action experience and the sexy british accent

#31 Edited by Strider92 (16733 posts) - - Show Bio

Rachel Weisz could pull it off. She looks like Jessica plus shes English so she wouldn't have to fake the accent (haven't seen any of her recent movies though so I can't say what her acting is like):

#32 Posted by gingerfires (7 posts) - - Show Bio

OKAY FOLKS... looking to TOTALLY BLOW UP this conversation...

I started a FAN CAMPAIGN PAGE for miss Jessica Drew aka SPIDER-WOMAN.

We KNOW there will most likely be an AVENGERS movie SEQUEL... and with that, some characters may not return (I'm thinking Scarlet Jo may not, she's already not committing to Iron Man 3) and we know how Hollywood even the comic book industry is more willing to take on male superhero characters over female (case in point, no Wonder Woman movie... and that has SO much potential)...

So, if you look at the Avenger Marvel Universe... we have: Scarlet Witch, Wasp, Mockingbird, various Ms. Marvels, She-Hulk and some more... but for the last few years SPIDER-WOMAN has come to the forefront.

Now, Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman does have her issues... her character background has been had a varying storyline... no quaint next door neighbors to think of... but then again, she's one of the only female Avengers who's character is visually ICONIC (Her costume literally has not changed, except for those other incarnations) and her storyline isn't so ridged that it can't be messed with a bit. Hollywood loves taking those liberties. She also, visually, can reflect many different kind of actresses... she could be American, European... Caucasian, Latina, Asian, Eurasian...

So hit up my link... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spider-Woman-Avenger-Sequel-Campaign/349324935129175

LIKE IT!!! POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!!

#33 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
christina agullaria lolor Jessica Beil lol ;)
christina is emma frost

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.