Follow

Spider-Woman

Character » Spider-Woman appears in 2395 issues.

Spider-Woman is an Avenger and spy who got her powers from an experiment gone wrong. She has been an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and S.W.O.R.D., as well as a Private Investigator. Jessica was a crucial character in Marvel's Secret Invasion comic book event.

Spider-Woman on iTunes.... (Me no like!)

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By sora_thekey

Honestly I'm kind of pissed at the animated comic on iTunes.... why? you ask? Well it's the same reason I hate Spectacular Spider-Man being on Disney XD and Wolverine and the X-Men on Nick.... I am not rich people!!!!!! I don't have cable or Dish or whatever and I do not use iTunes..... Well I honestly would looove to watch the animated comic... it looks good I even like the voice (oposed to some viners) Well I wanted to vent off my feelings a bit since I'm not going to be watching this..... I understand the whole marketing thing and everything.... but I just wish it was shown through other accesible media where I could get it from......

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

I hate to be the devil's advocate (well, not usually, but right now I do).  It's free to download iTunes.  And it'll be cheaper to buy it on iTunes than to buy the actual comic when it comes out.   

If it was available outside of the US, I might have bought it.  As they're not, I might just wait to grab it cheap off eBay when it finally is published as a normal comic.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sora_thekey
    @xerox-kitty said:
    "

I hate to be the devil's advocate (well, not usually, but right now I do).  It's free to download iTunes.  And it'll be cheaper to buy it on iTunes than to buy the actual comic when it comes out.   

If it was available outside of the US, I might have bought it.  As they're not, I might just wait to grab it cheap off eBay when it finally is published as a normal comic.

"

Yeah but what happens when all the software you own rejects iTunes and all it's counterparts? 

The even when it's cheap you can't get it!
    Avatar image for bangingbootynurset
    BangingBootyNurseT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@sora_thekey said:
    " @xerox-kitty said:
    "

"
    Yeah but what happens when all the software you own rejects iTunes and all it's counterparts?  The even when it's cheap you can't get it! "
    Then you should buy a Mac  and live happily ever after my dear.
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sora_thekey
    @BangingBootyNurseT said:
    " @sora_thekey said:
    " @xerox-kitty said:
    "

"
    Yeah but what happens when all the software you own rejects iTunes and all it's counterparts?  The even when it's cheap you can't get it! "
    Then you should buy a Mac  and live happily ever after my dear. "

I think you missed the part where I said.... and I quote..... "I am not rich people!!!!!!"
    Avatar image for bangingbootynurset
    BangingBootyNurseT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@sora_thekey said:
    " @BangingBootyNurseT said:
    " @sora_thekey said:
    " @xerox-kitty said:
    "

"
    Then you should buy a Mac  and live happily ever after my dear. "
    I think you missed the part where I said.... and I quote..... "I am not rich people!!!!!!" "
    I'm so sorry I had no Idea, You should probably invest in a Money tree. I found one in china town for $25 and its worked miracles. I was able to get a good job and won $50 in the scratch lotto! it paid for itself.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.