Spider-Woman on iTunes.... (Me no like!)

#1 Posted by sora_thekey (8107 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I'm kind of pissed at the animated comic on iTunes.... why? you ask? Well it's the same reason I hate Spectacular Spider-Man being on Disney XD and Wolverine and the X-Men on Nick.... I am not rich people!!!!!! I don't have cable or Dish or whatever and I do not use iTunes..... Well I honestly would looove to watch the animated comic... it looks good I even like the voice (oposed to some viners) Well I wanted to vent off my feelings a bit since I'm not going to be watching this..... I understand the whole marketing thing and everything.... but I just wish it was shown through other accesible media where I could get it from......

Moderator
#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate to be the devil's advocate (well, not usually, but right now I do).  It's free to download iTunes.  And it'll be cheaper to buy it on iTunes than to buy the actual comic when it comes out.   
 
If it was available outside of the US, I might have bought it.  As they're not, I might just wait to grab it cheap off eBay when it finally is published as a normal comic.

Moderator
#3 Posted by sora_thekey (8107 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
"

I hate to be the devil's advocate (well, not usually, but right now I do).  It's free to download iTunes.  And it'll be cheaper to buy it on iTunes than to buy the actual comic when it comes out.   
 
If it was available outside of the US, I might have bought it.  As they're not, I might just wait to grab it cheap off eBay when it finally is published as a normal comic.

"

Yeah but what happens when all the software you own rejects iTunes and all it's counterparts? 
 
The even when it's cheap you can't get it!
Moderator
#4 Posted by BangingBootyNurseT (143 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
"

I hate to be the devil's advocate (well, not usually, but right now I do).  It's free to download iTunes.  And it'll be cheaper to buy it on iTunes than to buy the actual comic when it comes out.   
 
If it was available outside of the US, I might have bought it.  As they're not, I might just wait to grab it cheap off eBay when it finally is published as a normal comic.

"
Yeah but what happens when all the software you own rejects iTunes and all it's counterparts?  The even when it's cheap you can't get it! "
Then you should buy a Mac  and live happily ever after my dear.
#5 Posted by sora_thekey (8107 posts) - - Show Bio
@BangingBootyNurseT said:
" @sora_thekey said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
"

I hate to be the devil's advocate (well, not usually, but right now I do).  It's free to download iTunes.  And it'll be cheaper to buy it on iTunes than to buy the actual comic when it comes out.   
 
If it was available outside of the US, I might have bought it.  As they're not, I might just wait to grab it cheap off eBay when it finally is published as a normal comic.

"
Yeah but what happens when all the software you own rejects iTunes and all it's counterparts?  The even when it's cheap you can't get it! "
Then you should buy a Mac  and live happily ever after my dear. "

I think you missed the part where I said.... and I quote..... "I am not rich people!!!!!!"
Moderator
#6 Posted by BangingBootyNurseT (143 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:
" @BangingBootyNurseT said:
" @sora_thekey said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
"

I hate to be the devil's advocate (well, not usually, but right now I do).  It's free to download iTunes.  And it'll be cheaper to buy it on iTunes than to buy the actual comic when it comes out.   
 
If it was available outside of the US, I might have bought it.  As they're not, I might just wait to grab it cheap off eBay when it finally is published as a normal comic.

"
Yeah but what happens when all the software you own rejects iTunes and all it's counterparts?  The even when it's cheap you can't get it! "
Then you should buy a Mac  and live happily ever after my dear. "
I think you missed the part where I said.... and I quote..... "I am not rich people!!!!!!" "
I'm so sorry I had no Idea, You should probably invest in a Money tree. I found one in china town for $25 and its worked miracles. I was able to get a good job and won $50 in the scratch lotto! it paid for itself.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.