Spider-Woman Motion Comic: Episode 4 Clips

Posted by G-Man (30607 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Woman's adventures as an Agent Of S.W.O.R.D. continue.  Her little mission is about to get a little more complicated.  Check out what happens when a certain team of Thunderbolts pay her a visit.

Marvel is proud to unveil new footage from the critically acclaimed Spider-Woman motion comic! The New York Times Best-Selling team of Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev continue Marvel’s first ever original motion comic as Spider-Woman battles the Thunderbolts! Spider-Woman Episode 4 hits iTunes on September 28th and no True Believer can afford to miss it! Discover more at www.marvel.com/motioncomics!

Staff
#1 Posted by SuperCoonce (425 posts) - - Show Bio

i really like these..... its funny b/c when the characters are voice acted out - it takes the voices you have built up in your head and throws them 'off'.... great concept though - i might go purchase a few of these to see if i can get into it.

Staff
#2 Posted by Termination Squad (265 posts) - - Show Bio
@SuperCoonce said:
"i really like these..... its funny b/c when the characters are voice acted out - it takes the voices you have built up in your head and throws them 'off'.... great concept though - i might go purchase a few of these to see if i can get into it. "

Paladin's voice shocked me XD
#3 Edited by Bruce Vain (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

HA HA HA HA Ant-Man sounds like James Cagney to me

#4 Posted by E.I.S.A.M. (369 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bruce Vain: @Bruce Vain said:
"
HA HA HA HA Ant-Man sounds like James Cagney to me

"
Isn't he also kinda' like James Cagney too? lol:D
#5 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3545 posts) - - Show Bio

The moment I heard them say Norman wanted her alive. I knew they screwed themselves.

#6 Posted by crazed_h3ro (1000 posts) - - Show Bio
@FoxxFireArt said:
"The moment I heard them say Norman wanted her alive. I knew they screwed themselves. "

LOL, that was funny...yeah there screwed alright   ^_^
#7 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did the give her an Australian accent?
#8 Posted by Bruce Vain (1869 posts) - - Show Bio
@E.I.S.A.M.:
Ohhhh yeaaa lol :D
#9 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to get an itunes card soon

#10 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" Why did the give her an Australian accent? "
English. Her parents are English and she grew up in Europe.
#11 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

The vice of Spiderwoman is okay, but the thunderbolts are all creepy -at best !.
#12 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" Why did the give her an Australian accent? "
English. Her parents are English and she grew up in Europe. "

It still sounds like they gave her an Australian accent instead of British. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.