Spider-Woman Motion Comic Concludes Today

Posted by G-Man (18889 posts) - - Show Bio

If you've been following the Spider-Woman Motion Comic, the final episode is available today.  Spider-Woman and her Skrull foe are in their final battle and only one can survive.  Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev bring Jessica Drew to the end of her mission as an Agent of S.W.O.R.D.  At the end of things, she might wish she'd never signed up.

You can purchase this and previous episodes on iTunes by clicking here

For more information on motion comics, check out www.marvel.com/motioncomics.

#1 Posted by Bobby X (1132 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweeet, can't wait. This series has exceeded my expectations in just about every way.
#2 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3404 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, these are already coming to an end? We all know they are doing Astonishing X-Men. I wonder how for they will take that?

#3 Posted by xkoenig (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Excellent end to a very interesting series. This was really well done, and surprised me a lot. I can't say the same for the Astonishing X-men one though - pity!

#4 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

Now to go download all the episodes I missed..

#5 Posted by thedez (43 posts) - - Show Bio

It's on Hulu too

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.