Follow

Spider-Woman

Character » Spider-Woman appears in 2393 issues.

Spider-Woman is an Avenger and spy who got her powers from an experiment gone wrong. She has been an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and S.W.O.R.D., as well as a Private Investigator. Jessica was a crucial character in Marvel's Secret Invasion comic book event.

Skrulls and her powers.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceIMC

So did the Skrulls actually enhance her powers even though they were just going to replace her with the Skrull Queen? Seems kinda odd, I thought that they just promised to enhance her powers in order to get her into their hands. Unless they could only copy her powers exactly so they enhanced her powers and then had the Queen duplicate her....anyone have any thoughts?

E.I.S.A.M.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By E.I.S.A.M.

She's Bendis' favorite, so she gets to stay the way she was, power wise, even though that wasn't really her. Bendis' favorite is all you need to explain that, and the reason why she was so important in secret invasion, and the reason why she's still on the Avengers, and the reason she's getting her own web comic. Nepotism in full effect....

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she did get an upgrade at one point, but it wasnt relevant to the Skrulls. though so far, Elektra and Mockingbird are shown to be primed, having dealt with being captives, as well as being forced to fight constantly so the Skrulls could study them. Possible
    Spider-Woman would have picked up some new tricks as well, but it doesnt show if its there if you ask me.

Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

can spider-woman emit those pheromes Vernake did??

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.