Her Costume...

#1 Posted by papad1992 (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

Has it ever changed!!
Art by Michael Turner
#2 Posted by Wise Son (1772 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992
I like it.
#3 Posted by PowerHerc (78161 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks the same way it looked back in the late 70's when she first appeared.
#4 Posted by B'Town (2336 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992: It's pretty terrific just the way it is.  
I looked around and didn't see too much change, aside from her first appearance in 1977 I see on the cover she had a very similar though not quite as sexy a look ,that included a hoodie.  heh. 
#5 Posted by Mechanical_Ape (589 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see her get a new costume. I've never really liked that one. I think it's the red and yellow. Those just don't look good together to me. At the same time, it is iconic and I'm sure I'd miss it eventually.

#6 Posted by papad1992 (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

That's what I'm saying.... her costume has never (really) changed!! In some ways it still looks great!! (Depends on the artist)
#7 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyond artistic interpretation no it hasn't really changed. And I like that about her.

#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O

#9 Posted by Thorion88 (310 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992 said:

Has it ever changed!!
Art by Michael Turner
I'll give her one thing, Jessica looks fine!
#10 Posted by papad1992 (6811 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thorion88

Yeah... I mean she's one of a few characters whose costume has really never changed!! Which is cool because that means that the artist hit the mark straight on back then!!
#11 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda like Spiderman's in how it really hasn't changed over the years. And I think it is fantastic that way.

#12 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
Amazing Spider-man #659
#13 Posted by joshmightbe (24085 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it, maybe i hope it doesn't change

#15 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

She's too hot to have her costume changed.

#16 Edited by ArachneSF (8 posts) - - Show Bio

There are two versions of costumes of the original Spider-Woman one with the skull cap and the other with the ever-flowing hair by Infantino.

Josh

http://www.variant-edition.com/default.htm

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.