sammystorm75's Spider-Man review

• sammystorm75 wrote this review on .

Spider-Man the Movie Review

Hi and welcome to my review for spider man the movie ok first this came out in 2000 and i seen the movie and it has impressive speacial effects the web slinging scenes of spider man were amazing the story if pretty good and intresting and you can relate to most of the characters but for Some reason i wanted to expect a little more like it would of been good to see if the Green Goblin had Some henchmen but i think they would mess it up any ways it was a good movie i give this 4.5 stars

Other reviews for Spider-Man

Birth of a hero 0

I have to admit that I had no big expectations for Spider-man but I had a big surprise to see the film was entertaining. Peter Parker (Tobey Maguire) is a nerd, a boy living with his uncles Ben and May, and in love with the girl next door, Mary Jane (Kirsten Dunst). One day at the museum his life changes when a spider bites him combining her DNA with his. Meanwhile, Norman Osborn (Willem Dafoe) receives bad news from the CEO of his company saying he’s out of the business, all thanks to bad res...