sammystorm75's Spider-Man review

• sammystorm75 wrote this review on .

Spider-Man the Movie Review

Hi and welcome to my review for spider man the movie ok first this came out in 2000 and i seen the movie and it has impressive speacial effects the web slinging scenes of spider man were amazing the story if pretty good and intresting and you can relate to most of the characters but for Some reason i wanted to expect a little more like it would of been good to see if the Green Goblin had Some henchmen but i think they would mess it up any ways it was a good movie i give this 4.5 stars

Other reviews for Spider-Man

Spider-Man (2002) Movie Review 0

Hey, I'm TheAmazingSpidey - thanks for clicking on this blog entry. Okay - so basically, I'll be reviewing almost every CBM of all time... yep... call me ambitious. Nope - I'm not reviewing the CBM's in order - so I just picked a random comic book film to kick off my series of reviews - a blockbuster film which, for many, influenced the superhero film sub-genre... to date - Sam Raimi's 2002 Spider-Man. So - this review will contain spoilers. Feel free to disagree with my opinion, respectfully, b...