batmanboy11's Spider-Man review

Going back to Spider-Man

I was a HUGE fan of this movie when it came out, and have watched it several times since and still loved it, but somehow I’ve gone a few years without watching it. I’ve been in a Spider-Man mood for a bit, so I decided to go back and watch this again, and boy, I was not disappointed. In fact, my only major gripe with the film is the CGI. It was damn cool back in 2002, but now it looks like crap. I can excuse this, but there is a one minute sequence completely done in CGI, so that urked me a bit. The rest of the movie though (including the plot, the acting, the script, the score and the direction) has aged very well. The movie is as fun as ever to watch, and is still one of the best comic book movies ever made. If you’ve never seen this, you owe it to yourself to give it a shot, and if you have seen it, go back and watch it, you won’t be disappointed. It’s truly an amazing film.

5/5

Other reviews for Spider-Man

Spider-Man the Movie Review 0

Hi and welcome to my review for spider man the movie ok first this came out in 2000 and i seen the movie and it has impressive speacial effects the web slinging scenes of spider man were amazing the story if pretty good and intresting and you can relate to most of the characters but for Some reason i wanted to expect a little more like it would of been good to see if the Green Goblin had Some henchmen but i think they would mess it up any ways it was a good movie i give this 4.5 stars...

Birth of a hero 0

I have to admit that I had no big expectations for Spider-man but I had a big surprise to see the film was entertaining. Peter Parker (Tobey Maguire) is a nerd, a boy living with his uncles Ben and May, and in love with the girl next door, Mary Jane (Kirsten Dunst). One day at the museum his life changes when a spider bites him combining her DNA with his. Meanwhile, Norman Osborn (Willem Dafoe) receives bad news from the CEO of his company saying he’s out of the business, all thanks to bad res...