Your ideas for a spiderman love intrest

• 73 results
#1 Posted by Funkypanda123 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

ik pete inst raeally here beacause of supierior and all but what love intrest would U like?

here are my ideas

-Gwen stacy (if she was alive idk)

-Mary Jane (if they would get togther again :/)

----------How bout some super heroinnes?------------

-black cat (i think shes whit DD)

-She hulk (i dunno)

-firestar (i dunno #2)

Your ideas below

#2 Posted by Funkypanda123 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

idk if there a theard like this

#3 Posted by danhimself (22539 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel

#4 Posted by Funkypanda123 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: tottaly forgot oh and wwhy would you want your love intreste to be spideys gf

#5 Posted by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

Always Mary Jane.

#6 Posted by spideyfan69 (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms.Marvel

#7 Posted by PunyParker (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat isnt with DD anymore.....she's kinda off comics for the past 10 months....they dont know what to do with her....

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16443 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

Ms. Marvel

@spideyfan69 said:

Ms.Marvel

This!

#9 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel would be good.

#10 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

absolutely Ms. Marvel. I'm tired of being teased with SpideyXMs. Marvel.

#11 Edited by animehunter (1964 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by spideyfan69 (170 posts) - - Show Bio

I would pick Spiderwoman, but she's with that douchebag Hawkeye and seems to like him. :(

#13 Posted by PaperDemon (610 posts) - - Show Bio

If he could date a villain and he could be with DC... Harley Quinn...lol but maybe... if mistah J died

#14 Posted by Funkypanda123 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: i will follow you

#15 Posted by darthfury78 (839 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by TheCannon (18669 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Ms. Marvel or Black Cat.

OR we can retcon One More Day out of the continuity and put him back with MJ.

#17 Posted by War Killer (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd really like to see them bring Gwen Stacy back.

#18 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey.

#19 Posted by Funkypanda123 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@animehunter: i did add she hulk

#20 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Rabidwolfdog (259 posts) - - Show Bio

If Marvel insist on Keeping him away from MJ, I'd recommend him getting with Black Cat, they get along, they've had a friends with benefits thing going, might as well go the extra mile.

#22 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funkypanda123 said:

ik pete inst raeally here beacause of supierior and all but what love intrest would U like?

... On topic, wouldn't mind Carol Danvers and Pete being explored a bit more.

#23 Posted by Rabidwolfdog (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Parker but Kaine, Kaine should get wit Storm o_0 don'tcha think they'd make a cute couple?

#24 Posted by Funkypanda123 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabidwolfdog: umh nahh shes better with t'chala

#25 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by darthfury78 (839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabidwolfdog said:

If Marvel insist on Keeping him away from MJ, I'd recommend him getting with Black Cat, they get along, they've had a friends with benefits thing going, might as well go the extra mile.

I say that Black Cat x Daredevil or Black Cat x Hawkeye make a good pair. As for Peter Parker, No Friends With Benefits!!!

#27 Posted by Earth616 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.

#28 Posted by darthfury78 (839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Earth616 said:

Deadpool.

I don't think Peter is into guys that way.

#29 Posted by Earth616 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, then maybe not lol :P

#30 Posted by darthfury78 (839 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Parker and Psylocke!!!

#31 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5444 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Black Cat
  • Silver Sable
  • Black Widow
  • Ms. Marvel
  • Spider-Woman
  • Mary Jane
#32 Posted by Strider92 (16443 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd honestly like to see what would happen if Peter dated a full on criminal. Not like Black Cat but I mean full on villain. Ie: He starts dating her as Peter Parker (as a civilian) and finds out later that she's a villain after having developed a full blown relationship with with genuine feelings for her. I think it would be very interesting just to see how he would deal with that.

#33 Posted by Funkypanda123 (115 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by darthfury78 (839 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd honestly like to see what would happen if Peter dated a full on criminal. Not like Black Cat but I mean full on villain. Ie: He starts dating her as Peter Parker (as a civilian) and finds out later that she's a villain after having developed a full blown relationship with with genuine feelings for her. I think it would be very interesting just to see how he would deal with that.

How about Mystique or the Red Queen?

#35 Posted by Avenger85 (1765 posts) - - Show Bio

Mary Jane.

Get the whole OMD bullcrap over with already.

#37 Posted by angelalfonso (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

You know who would have been great for ultimate Pete (if he hadn’t died):

Spider Woman, before you say I’m crazy, think about it:

The biggest problem in a relationship is that men and women dosen’t understand each other, with Peter and Jessica there wouldn’t be such problem because Jessica knows how guys think, Peter wouldn’t have to hide any secrets from her because she already knows every single one of them (even the darkest ones, like when was the last time he wet the bed).

#38 Posted by darthfury78 (839 posts) - - Show Bio

You know who would have been great for ultimate Pete (if he hadn’t died):

Spider Woman, before you say I’m crazy, think about it:

The biggest problem in a relationship is that men and women dosen’t understand each other, with Peter and Jessica there wouldn’t be such problem because Jessica knows how guys think, Peter wouldn’t have to hide any secrets from her because she already knows every single one of them (even the darkest ones, like when was the last time he wet the bed).

That Spider-Woman was a clone of Peter Parker to being with in the UU. However, in the Earth-616 universe, I will agree that Jessica Drew and Peter Parker would get along very well on a personal level. The same would apply to the Black Widow as well.

#39 Posted by angelalfonso (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthfury78: I know she is a clone, that is why I say she understand and knows everything about Peter

#40 Edited by RD189 (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anything ever become of his whole Flirtation with Ms. Marvel? I know they were damn close to something in Siege, but after that, nothing was ever heard again. Danvers and Petey would make a great couple.

I'm also gonna make cases for Jessica Drew, Black Cat, Psylocke (cause why the frig not) and Black Widow.

Side bets, Who thinks Peter is gonna stay with the midget once he gets his body back? XD

PS, Kaine and X-23. Make it happen Yost.

#42 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@rd189 said:

Did anything ever become of his whole Flirtation with Ms. Marvel? I know they were damn close to something in Siege, but after that, nothing was ever heard again. Danvers and Petey would make a great couple.

Superior kinda derailed that hard.

I'm also gonna make cases for Jessica Drew, Black Cat, Psylocke (cause why the frig not) and Black Widow.

I don't really see him with any of those except Black Cat. Why Black Widow especially? And the last time we saw Pete team up with Psylocke he found her terrifying, she almost died in his arms and he didn't know what to say to her, and then the X-Men hauled her away and he pretty much said "effing X-Men". Not a happy memory for him I'm sure.

Side bets, Who thinks Peter is gonna stay with the midget once he gets his body back? XD

That would be just as ick as if SpOck had stayed with MJ or Carlie. Also, probably shouldn't throw around "midget" or treat that character as if her stature is all that defines her.

That'd be creepy. Kaine's too old for her.

#43 Posted by angelalfonso (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

@rd189: You do know x-23 is in her teens, and Kaine is biologically and mentally thirty something, but a crossover between the two would be cool.

#44 Posted by GeekBait (783 posts) - - Show Bio

In the 616 universe, Peter & MJ.

In the Ultimate universe, Miles & Jessica.

#45 Posted by RD189 (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

@rd189: You do know x-23 is in her teens, and Kaine is biologically and mentally thirty something, but a crossover between the two would be cool.

Ain't she closer to early/mid 20's now? I fan ficed a cross over once, maybe i'll post it some time. It would be great in legit comics

#46 Edited by PunyParker (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Would be interesting to see a mature and serious approach,by a good romance writer(JMS,Bendis) of his relationship with Felicia.....in and out of costume.

Otherwise,MJ,Carol or Jess(Drew)

#47 Edited by darthfury78 (839 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabidwolfdog said:

Not Parker but Kaine, Kaine should get wit Storm o_0 don'tcha think they'd make a cute couple?

Don't you think that Kaine x Moondragon would make for a good partnership as she has the means to help him out in a very big way against his inner demons. This would allow Kaine to face his inner turmoil head on with Heather's assistance to combat them.

@fodigg said:
@rd189 said:

Superior kinda derailed that hard.

I don't really see him with any of those except Black Cat. Why Black Widow especially? And the last time we saw Pete team up with Psylocke he found her terrifying, she almost died in his arms and he didn't know what to say to her, and then the X-Men hauled her away and he pretty much said "effing X-Men". Not a happy memory for him I'm sure.

That would be just as ick as if SpOck had stayed with MJ or Carlie. Also, probably shouldn't throw around "midget" or treat that character as if her stature is all that defines her.

That'd be creepy. Kaine's too old for her.

The recent memory loss of Carol Danvers, as well as the direction that writer Kelly Sue wants to take her makes it extremely unlikely that Peter and Carol will ever get past the "Friends" level as Marvel down played their relationship. There was a rumor that Peter and Carol's relationship was to have begun after the Siege storyline; but the idea was shot down. Thus all we got was a stupid awkward date that ended with a simple friendship. Whoever Carol's love interest that KSD has planned, it will not be Peter Parker. The recent events from the year and a half run with Superior Spider-Man puts that connection at the back-burner.

As for the Black Cat, I do not expect for her to show up for quite sometime. When she does, it will not be a pretty sight as Spock literately destroyed that relationship, unless Peter reveals his secret identity to her and explained what had happened.

As far as the Black Widow, Spider-Woman, Psylocke, or She-Hulk goes, that will depend on the writer's interest. Silver Sable is MIA. The Psylocke x Spider-Man story could be used as a set-up for a bigger story down the road. While most would disagree, Black Widow and Spider-Woman would fit into Spider-Man's world quite well on the Peter Parker side as well because they do have a lot in common as both were not raised by their biological parents; they both know what it feels like to be alone; they were often bullied by their peers as children who were forced to fend for themselves. Thus on this basis, Black Widow and Spider-Woman have a lot in common with Peter Parker.

#48 Posted by spideyfan69 (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Can he just bang Ms.Marvel already!!!!!!!!!!!!

#49 Posted by Tyger (815 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always enjoyed Spider-Man's time with the X-Men more than his time with the Avengers. I was really disappointed with the recent Spider-Man / Psylocke crossover in AvX, and think an 'X' relationship would be nice.

Kitty Pryde was a bit young during their crossover, and it's been done in Ultimate. Psylocke would be a good choice (both of them on a bit of a rebound.)

However, in any case, it should be temporary. (Not necessarily with a bad fallout, but eventually each should just realize it doesn't work...)

Then Peter and MJ get back together.

#50 Edited by MASTER_OF_SUPRISE (623 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: That might actually be a fun story but who would you pick?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.