Would Chris Yost be a better writer of Spider-man?

Posted by animehunter (1888 posts) 1 year, 4 months ago

Poll: Would Chris Yost be a better writer of Spider-man? (16 votes)

Yes 75%
No 25%

I created this poll in response to those that would have voted for Chris Yost in my previous poll

Who should be writing Spider-man?

Unfortunately when I created the poll, the list I got the names from didn't include Chris's name, so instead of redoing the while poll and getting locked, I decided to create a single poll for him and then tie-in the results with bigger poll.

#1 Edited by Strider92 (16253 posts) - - Show Bio

From what i've seen thus far yes.

#2 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3147 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya he seems to know how to write Spidey well so far.

#3 Edited by PunyParker (9628 posts) - - Show Bio

He writes Spidey brilliantly.!

Many Loves Of Amazing Spider-Man and Fear Itself:Spider-Man proves my point.....(i dont mention Avenging,cause i want him to write Pete,not Ock...after Slott leaves..)

#4 Edited by NightHaunter (111 posts) - - Show Bio

I have always struggled with Slott. I don't particularly hate his ideas but I don't like his writing. On the other hand I have enjoyed much of Yost.

#5 Posted by SpidermanPodcast (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Slott and Yost have done a tremendous job with the character. I would be happy with either of them moving forward. It would be nice to see Yost take the reigns on the main title. The guy tells a great story. Slott though has hit a home run with Superior Spider-Man.

Rick

http://spidermanpodcast.com

#6 Posted by Suprman (442 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he could. Chris Yost is a great writer and I think he would do a lot of neat stories with Spidey. That's not saying Dan Slott is bad, he's a great writer as well.

#7 Posted by PunyParker (9628 posts) - - Show Bio

F@ck yeah!

#8 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3147 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidermanpodcast: Listened to a podcast. Interesting stuff. Keep up the good work.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.