WonderCon 2011: Spider-Man: Edge of Time Interview

Posted by JoeyF (167 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Staff
#1 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome, but I would love to see Ultimate and Noir too... oh well... that is imposible.

#2 Posted by SHAFEMAN (54 posts) - - Show Bio

the game looks great really looking forward to it , Sad that Noir won't be there it was my favorite, oh well got arkahm city coming out for that
#3 Edited by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! Hope all this recent popularity of Miguel O'Hara will end up bringing back the 2K99 universe!

Also, from what he hints to, I'm glad it's not another open world sandbox game. I wouldn't want to wander across NYC one more time... It's quite repetitive. (through the 2099 universe...mmmh...)

#4 Posted by FLStyle (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Awkward!

#5 Posted by DarthStorm (130 posts) - - Show Bio

So Josh Keaton is Amazing and Christopher Daniel Barnes as 2099. No NPH but it works.

#6 Posted by G-Man (30226 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLStyle: ?
Staff
#7 Posted by FLStyle (368 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-Man said:
" @FLStyle: ? "
Your video game interviews need a bit of work :P You seemed much more in your element once you changed the topic to Peter David.
#8 Posted by Shadowsnake89 (408 posts) - - Show Bio
@DarthStorm said:
" So Josh Keaton is Amazing and Christopher Daniel Barnes as 2099. No NPH but it works. "
Woohoo
#9 Posted by G-Man (30226 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLStyle: Sorry it didn't meet your approval. We were limited on time and what we could discuss. And crammed into a small hotel room with other media.
Staff
#10 Posted by FLStyle (368 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-Man said:
" @FLStyle: Sorry it didn't meet your approval. We were limited on time and what we could discuss. And crammed into a small hotel room with other media. "
The length of time, content discussed and how many other members of the media in whatever room you were in wasn't the problem...

I really don't want to spell this out for you because I don't want to seem offensive. How can I put this? This interview put all your interviewing traits and skills on display. Good and bad. Take the hint.
#11 Posted by Icon (2050 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved Shattered Dimensions, and this looks like a good follow up to it. XD  So glad Peter David wrote this and that Josh Keaton is back voicing Spidey.

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (14411 posts) - - Show Bio

coool

#13 Posted by christopherwalken (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool French accent, dude...

#14 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

It's kind of funny how after they released this they immediately announced a Video game tie in to the amazing spider-man.There are so many spider-man games.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.