Will Doc Ock come back?

#1 Posted by Xalidin8 (74 posts) - - Show Bio

By this I mean will there be a villain that has the name of Doctor Octopus return (during or not during Superior Spider-Man) and will it be Otto Octavious?

Who do you think could be Doc Ock

#2 Edited by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a new guy should pop up calling himself Superior Doc Ock and just mop the f**king floor with Otto, I'm talking total humiliation that will drive Otto completely over the edge mentally and allow Peter Parker to regain control of his mind.

#3 Posted by angelalfonso (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a crossover coming-out in few months between SSP, hulk and the new xmen, and it will have a Doc Ock as the villain, and I suspect is counter Ock (from Franklin counter earth)

#4 Posted by Darkseid011 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Betty brant could be Otto.

#5 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a crossover coming-out in few months between SSP, hulk and the new xmen, and it will have a Doc Ock as the villain, and I suspect is counter Ock (from Franklin counter earth)

#6 Edited by Spideysense44 (3457 posts) - - Show Bio

I hoope the crossover makes him realize that he shuldnt be spiderman or something like tht happens

#7 Edited by ImagineMan16 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a new guy should pop up calling himself Superior Doc Ock and just mop the f**king floor with Otto, I'm talking total humiliation that will drive Otto completely over the edge mentally and allow Peter Parker to regain control of his mind.

That would be beyond awesome.

#8 Edited by GeekBait (783 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Doc Ock to never come back after Superior, Otto or not. Otto should be the one person that Peter ends up murdering.

#9 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind Ock doing the Ben Reilly thing and getting Pete back.

#10 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7818 posts) - - Show Bio

Give it a year or two.

#11 Posted by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter will come back but Ben Reilly will come back and Ock will take over his mind.

Here I will do it for everyone:

photo f6due.gif

#12 Edited by ShrinkageNecrosis (47 posts) - - Show Bio

If Peter ever comes back, he should be new Doc Ock.

#13 Posted by nickzambuto (13682 posts) - - Show Bio

That'd be hilarious.

#14 Posted by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

That'd be hilarious.

That would be funny!

photo c9X6n.gif

#15 Posted by PunyParker (10983 posts) - - Show Bio

@xalidin8 said:

By this I mean will there be a villain that has the name of Doctor Octopus return (during or not during Superior Spider-Man) and will it be Otto Octavious?

Who do you think could be Doc Ock

That's a.....preety good and well thought quetion.

#16 Edited by 14NC3 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekbait said:

I want Doc Ock to never come back after Superior, Otto or not. Otto should be the one person that Peter ends up murdering.

#17 Posted by 8008S (472 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be interesting to see that Carlyle guy who stole his tech again.

#18 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekbait said:

That would kind of defeat the whole message Superior is trying to get across.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.