Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17252 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Why Superior Spider-man is a good thing! (Major Spoilers)

• 110 results
    Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Edited By Strider1992

If you have not read Amazing Spider-man 700 or Avenging Spider-man 15.1 I advise you to stop reading now!

Ok i've heard a lot of complaints about why Superior Spider-man will suck or how its going to destroy Spider-man so i've decided to ignore all the complaints and focus on the positive side of this series!

Nothing is permanent:

This is the main thing that people need to get through their heads! Superior Spider-man is NOT the permanent status quo for Spider-man and as much as Wacker and Slott insist that it is they can't honestly believe it and probably don't. At some point a new writer will come on and we'll get the "Peter Returns" issue. You don't like the new Ock-Spider-man that is completely fine. Its your right as a consumer to decide what you do and do not like and change is normally hated initially anyway. However there is no point moaning about something that isn't permanent or sending death threats of all things to the writers (I mean c'mon death threats? Really!?).

Someone new will always appear to allow for more creative liberty and time. I know Ben Reilly wasn't well liked when he took over being Spider-man (granted different circumstances) but he still has fans to this day (including me). Another big clue that this is not a permanent change is how Slott is portraying Superior Spider-man. From what we've seen he is egotistical, rash, short tempered and condescending. All the makings of a true a$$hole. Do you think Slott doesn't know this? Of course he does and its on purpose. Superior Spider-man is going to be the guy you love to hate. It will make Peter's eventual return even more anticipated and demanded! Whenever a huge change takes place it boosts sales it doesn't matter if its positive or negative. If its positive then it shows how good the story is but we all know its so much easier to piss people off than it is to please them. The only reason It is called Superior Spider-man 1 instead of continuing with Amazing is because Slott wishes to reinforce his statement that this permanent to boost sales nothing more.

New Status Quo:

C'mon you're really not curious?
    C'mon you're really not curious?

For one second put aside all the hate you feel whats being done. Just pretend its happening in a "What If" and not 616 if it makes it easier. I want you to tell me honestly that you are not in the least bit curious as to what Ock as Spider-man would be like? C'mon not even a little?

Putting Ock as Spider-man and leaving Peter out of the picture doesn't only make for some interesting stories it also gives the writers lots of time to think up new ideas for stories when Peter does make his inevitable come-back.

As Peter is out of the picture for the moment and we are focusing on this new Ock it opens up a hell of a lot of stories. As not only do you have one character with 50 years worth of stories but two combined into one. They both have such a rich past that together you could pull out almost any scenario. You can now repeat any position Spider-man has been placed in and see how his nemesis would react to the same thing. We also get to see how Peter's supporting cast takes to the new Spider-man and how they will figure out who this new Spider-man really is.

Not to mention with Ock's smarts we will get to see some new tech and gadgets. This will also change Ock's view on Peter. Seeing himself through his enemy's will not only change his view of Peter but also himself as he will see himself as Peter saw him. Replaying his own fights in his own head from Peter's side is going to change the way he thinks dramatically. This situation is incredibly unique not many characters yet alone major money maker ones have gone though this kind of change. How can it not be interesting?

Conclusion:

When you look at objectively and without emotion how is having a new guy as Spider-man who will have unique stories to expand the Spider-man mythos a bad thing? Not to mention as I said previously it also allows writers to think ahead and have lots of time to think up fresh ideas for Peter.

CountMario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CountMario

Thank you Strider. Finally, somebody I can agree with. And another point with a quote on another recent thread I'd like to add is that in this particular situation, it is very easy and believable for Peter to still come back, even under Dan's pen.

Maybe that's why I'm not feeling the common displeasure, I barely even look at this as a legitimate "death". I mean, we have a person who has Peter Parker's body with Peter's memories and personality - should we even consider Peter to really be "dead"? It's more like a very very long brainwashing story. Doc Ock hijacks Peter's body and drives it around for at least the next 24 (the amount of issues in a year's run of Superior) issues, but Peter is still inside. This isn't like the death of Ultimate Peter Parker where it was a built up final battle with an honorable death and the usual meaty stuff that makes up a grand finale for a beloved character like usual. In fact, it's quite possibly the worst thing that could ever happen to Peter, which is what really captivates me, and honestly shows that Dan has balls for pulling this off.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to be anticipating this new title. Regardless about whether pete comes back or not (Which I mostly guarantee that he will), I'll be enjoying Ock's reign on the title for the reasons pointed out in the OP's Status Quo section. Hopefully, this could even make him more interesting and even essential on teams such as the Avengers and in the upcoming Age of Ultron event with the pros and cons of both Peter and Ock in one mindset instead of just quipping in the background as usual.

SpideyFan113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SpideyFan113

Good points man, very good points. While I know Pete will return soon, I just hate Marvel is willing to pull this kinda crap on their most beloved and successful hero; my childhood hero too. Till then, I will hate this series tho. I've got positive thoughts for Pete's return, but until then I'm gonna be an angry Spidey fan. Its in my genes. :P It's good though that these kind of positive thoughts are being spread to lighten angry moods. I'm not gonna lie, these theories have cheered me up. Thanks! :)

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
    turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By turoksonofstone

Bad form Disney, bad form.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

I understand your points but as I've said before If it ain't Pete, I don't care

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By darthfury78

WE might have to wait until 2015 at best to see the return of Peter Parker.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
    StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#6  Edited By StMichalofWilson

You sir make a very valid arguement. I agree with you on this one. I think if they want to make it interesting, Slott should bring back Norman Osborn as the Green Goblin and let him meet with this Superior Spider-Man...

Hey, why not make the best of it?

xtremekidx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xtremekidx

even though i dont read spiderman,i was thinking of starting with SSM #1,this has definitly made rethink my choice but will still check it out!!

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Mega_spidey01

i can't wait to read superior spider-man ! 

Avatar image for roguejuggernaut
    RogueJuggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RogueJuggernaut

I agree with you.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Saren

I'll miss the quips though :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6179a9df861
    deactivated-5d6179a9df861

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Strider92:

as always you make an awesome argument for the web head ! i agree 100%

This so much, awsome thread strider you are the man/woman :)

145evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 145evil

I co-sign with everything you said and can't wait to read Superior Spider-man!

gui22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By gui22
    @CitizenBane said:

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strider1992

@CitizenBane said:

To be fair in Avenging Spider-man 15.1 Ock did actually make a quip. Maybe they aren't gone:

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
    theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By theTimeStreamer

superior spider-man is NOT a good thing. not the way its handled anyway. asm 700 was good but thats the thing it was the death of an iconic character and it was just ok. and asp 15.1 was moronic at best.

DMXN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DMXN

I am curious about Ock having Peter's powers and all, but I am not okay with him having Peter's body. I hated that real Peter died but after reading this threat I am not as angry about his death, as I was and hope his comeback will be awesome. But I still don't like that whatever Pete Ock will do will be considered as real Peter's deeds. As Pete Ock has less morals, heroes will think that real Peter Parker has less morals. Pete Ock will ruin, (maybe not completely but at least partially) real Peter's name.

Avatar image for death_certificate
    Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:

Avatar image for gundamheavyarms
    GundamHeavyarms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GundamHeavyarms

Im not even mad about the switch, I'm just thinking "Ugh." I'll do what I did with miles and read the first trade. If I like it great, and if I don't its no skin off my nose, besides, this frees me up to try other things., we all know peter's going to be in the driver's seat again within a year or so. So I won't say SPIDER MAN IS RUINED FOREVER. If I didn't after one more day, I won't do it now.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#20  Edited By PunyParker

@Strider92 said:

@CitizenBane said:

To be fair in Avenging Spider-man 15.1 Ock did actually make a quip. Maybe they aren't gone:

ha!.....Also from the SSM scans,if you remember,"how incredibly predictable".....

He made a "funny" cause the writer is Yost....he makes Kaine quib......we dont know how Slott will handle him...i cant deflect the feeling that i'm reading Ock stories...at least that i did in Avenging when Pete was already gone....

Aaaaaaand Slott......please......dont make a fool of yourself,everyone knows that its a promotion topic you started.....we will pick Superior up....HAPPY??!.....

iancoderre3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By iancoderre3

@Strider92: I love Peter but I don't want him coming back for a long time. I am all for ParkerOck! This is truely unique and a great story!

Maikky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Maikky

Surprise surprise twist .

In 2013, Phoenix Force revives Peter starting the arc "Peter Parker vs. Avengers vs. X-Men" or PvAvX and we figure out Peter was Jean Gray this entire time .

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SandMan_

Give it a chance people.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#24  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

not interested at all. if it were someone else, definitely.

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RedOwl_1

I'm looking good at it:

• It won't last forever.
    • I'm sure (at least) I'll enjoy it.
    • He will return, eventually.... Peter Parker has 50 years of existence you can't just destroy something like that and leave it there,

Anyway If I get nostalgic I can always go to my happy corner to watch 90' Spider-Man and Spectacular Spider-Man (F*ck even for the shake of it, Ultimate Spider-Man too) actually now that I just read Avenging Spider-Man #15.1 I might go and do so.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#26  Edited By Gambit1024

Superior Spidey is gonna be badass. I wonder if he'll stay an Avenger though

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
    Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#27  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@turoksonofstone said:

Bad form Marvel, bad form.

Fixed.

I've moved past my rage over this, but I'm still angry at HOW this happened and it happened in general. Do you wanna know what my FIRST reaction to this was?

"AAAAAAAH!!!! IT BURNS!!!! IT BURNS!!!! NO!! NO MARVEL PLEASE NO!!! JUST NO!!!!

Is Marvel TRYING to make me hate Spider-Man? Is that it? First One More Day now THIS?!?!?! I feel sick, I actually feel sick. This is literally causing me PHYSICAL PAIN!!!!"

My first reaction to it and I still don't like it. This is what "What If's" are for. NOT main universe story!!!

muhabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By muhabba

I bet we're going to find out that Peter was possessed by a yellow fear demon and Superior Spider-Man has to fight to bring the old Peter back.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
    turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#29  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Smart_Dork_Dude:

Disney = Marvel. Marvel = Disney.

Parents can control their "Children"

Disney: " Now, Now, Marvel don't break Peter Parker he is very old and difficult to replace. We'll just put him up high where you can't reach him so he will be safe"

Marvel:"Aww, gee..."

I think Misney did this to undermine the Spider-man movie franchise maybe?? I know they want the Spiderman property back under the Marvel Films Umbrella..

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
    Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#30  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@turoksonofstone: Good points.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By danhimself

I will read Superior Spider-man just to see where this is going but I've got to say that this isn't what Peter deserved. He's spent (in comic time) close to 15 years sacrificing so much of his life to helping others and has saved the planet countless times only to have his body taken over and his personal life violated by one of his greatest enemies...Peter deserved to retire to a tropical island or something, not this

Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sissel

I'm still waiting what would come out of this. There's gotta be something more. Open-mindedness is a virtue.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sufferthorn

They killed Captain America....twice

They killed Johnny Storm

They killed Norman Osborn

And of all the countless heroes they've killed....they always brought them back.

Doc Ock may be Spider-Man now, but he's not Spider-Man, and this is clearly so they can get an outrage and sell comics....i mean....it's on Yahoo News! But Peter Parker is not dead, I can't ever believe that. I won't, I refuse to believe it.

But i'll say this....if in 3-5 years Peter Parker hasn't returned, Dan Slott better find a good bunker.

Bokkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Bokkie

What happend to the gold octobot where Pete's consciousness was in ? Isn't that in play when it comes to Pete getting back ?

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#35  Edited By animehunter

@Bokkie:

We don't know yet, but I would think it would end up in Police evidence and if so, Carlie Cooper could play a factor in bringing him back, as by the looks of things she get suspicious of Superior Spider-man.

Evidenced by Issue 3 - Synopsis & Cover out February 6th 2013

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#36  Edited By GraniteSoldier

I was baffled at first as to Slott's choice, but I figure to try and see how I like it. They swapped Venom around how many times? And although I hated the idea of Flash as Venom, it's grown on me and I like the direction its headed. I think this has potential, especially and Kaine/Superior and Flash/Superior meet up. I think it'd be interesting if Peter somehow got Osbourne's body and became a Goblin since he's been shown using bombs and gliders similar to what Green Goblin used.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

As much as I agree with some of your points, I maintain its pointless (excluding sales). We already have Scarlet Spider for a less moral spider character, why add another when Peter is so popular?

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#38  Edited By fodigg

Good thread, good thoughts. I think there are some legitimate concerns in questioning how they're going to approach the Otto Parker/Mary Jane relationship--there's some very choppy waters there thematically when it comes to the full ramifications of engaging in a serious relationship under false pretenses--but overall this is a new and interesting story with transhumanist themes and the potential for new ground on both characters. And, as you said, it's the easiest change to undo ever. Either Peter still lives in his own body and he only thinks he's Otto, or Peter still exists in Octavius' semi-sentient arms or octobots and will return in some other capacity. Perhaps Otto will even find a way to save Peter, ultimately redeeming himself.

Comparisons to the Clone Saga, Sins Past, and One More Day are totally overblown. Those stories were terrible for very clear reasons: they all involved characters acting totally out of character as if the writers didn't know what they were doing. In the first, Peter Parker finds out he's not "real" so he just gives up his identity and stops trying to help people. Stupid. In the second, Gwen Stacy bangs Norman Osborn and has two kids who are now grown up and evil. You can't even make that work in the timeline, let alone square that with the character personalities. In the third, Peter "responsibility" Parker sells his wife to the literal devil. These are bad stories.

Compare that to 700 where we get a Peter Parker who is himself to the very end. Who refuses to yield who he is and regrets even trying to kill Otto via self sacrifice. Who "dies" without any regrets over the high ideals he's held himself to--even though it seems as if he set himself up for failure by holding to those ideals. And most importantly, who through force of personality alone shares these ideals in the clearest way with his enemy, instilling Otto with them as well. In a very important way, Peter Parker won and Otto only gained a Pyrrhic victory at best. Otto gets to be Peter Parker, but he also feels the burden of Peter Parker. All the good that Otto does as SSM is a living testament to what Spider-Man stands for, because it was his mercy and his standard of personal responsibility that gave Otto this chance to redeem himself. You can't read these issues and tell me that Dan Slott doesn't understand the character or is out to disrespect him.

No, I think 700 is far more like Kraven's Last Hunt, a story in which Peter has the hell beaten out of him physically and psychologically again and again, where Kraven "kills" Peter, buries him, and then takes over as a new Spider-Man and proves that he's a better Spider-Man. And yet the conclusion Kraven comes to is that Peter is a good man, he's just never been able to see it before--that he just needed to walk a mile in the man's tights. And it is this new-found understanding that ultimately defeats him. Sound familiar? And that book is considered one of the great Spider-Man stories of all time.

By all means, be upset that Peter's temporarily on the bench if you want--or express justifiable squick at the very nasty implications of an intimate Otto Parker/MJ relationship--but this has great storytelling potential and I can't wait to read it. I think this has a chance to be a real watershed moment for Spider-Man in a good way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6179a9df861
    deactivated-5d6179a9df861

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fodigg said:

Good thread, good thoughts. I think there are some legitimate concerns in questioning how they're going to approach the Otto Parker/Mary Jane relationship--there's some very choppy waters there thematically when it comes to the full ramifications of engaging in a serious relationship under false pretenses--but overall this is a new and interesting story with transhumanist themes and the potential for new ground on both characters. And, as you said, it's the easiest change to undo ever. Either Peter still lives in his own body and he only thinks he's Otto, or Peter still exists in Octavius' semi-sentient arms or octobots and will return in some other capacity. Perhaps Otto will even find a way to save Peter, ultimately redeeming himself.

Comparisons to the Clone Saga, Sins Past, and One More Day are totally overblown. Those stories were terrible for very clear reasons: they all involved characters acting totally out of character as if the writers didn't know what they were doing. In the first, Peter Parker finds out he's not "real" so he just gives up his identity and stops trying to help people. Stupid. In the second, Gwen Stacy bangs Norman Osborn and has two kids who are now grown up and evil. You can't even make that work in the timeline, let alone square that with the character personalities. In the third, Peter "responsibility" Parker sells his wife to the literal devil. These are bad stories.

Compare that to 700 where we get a Peter Parker who is himself to the very end. Who refuses to yield who he is and regrets even trying to kill Otto via self sacrifice. Who "dies" without any regrets over the high ideals he's held himself to--even though it seems as if he set himself up for failure by holding to those ideals. And most importantly, who through force of personality alone shares these ideals in the clearest way with his enemy, instilling Otto with them as well. In a very important way, Peter Parker won and Otto only gained a Pyrrhic victory at best. Otto gets to be Peter Parker, but he also feels the burden of Peter Parker. All the good that Otto does as SSM is a living testament to what Spider-Man stands for, because it was his mercy and his standard of personal responsibility that gave Otto this chance to redeem himself. You read can't these issues and tell me that Dan Slott doesn't understand the character or is out to disrespect him.

No, I think 700 is far more like Kraven's Last Hunt, a story in which Peter has the hell beaten out of him physically and psychologically again and again, where Kraven "kills" Peter, buries him, and then takes over as a new Spider-Man and proves that he's a better Spider-Man. And yet the conclusion Kraven comes to is that Peter is a good man, he's just never been able to see it before--that he just needed to walk a mile in the man's tights. And it is this new-found understanding that ultimately defeats him. Sound familiar? And that book is considered one of the great Spider-Man stories of all time.

By all means, be upset that Peter's temporarily on the bench if you want--or express justifiable squick at the very nasty implications of an intimate Otto Paker/MJ relationship--but this has great storytelling potential and I can't wait to read it. I think this has a chance to be a real watershed moment for Spider-Man in a good way.

This. Awsome read dude.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#40  Edited By animehunter
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#41  Edited By fodigg

@pulseangel666 said:

@fodigg said:

Compare that to 700 where we get a Peter Parker who is himself to the very end. Who refuses to yield who he is and regrets even trying to kill Otto via self sacrifice. Who "dies" without any regrets over the high ideals he's held himself to--even though it seems as if he set himself up for failure by holding to those ideals. And most importantly, who through force of personality alone shares these ideals in the clearest way with his enemy, instilling Otto with them as well. In a very important way, Peter Parker won and Otto only gained a Pyrrhic victory at best. Otto gets to be Peter Parker, but he also feels the burden of Peter Parker. All the good that Otto does as SSM is a living testament to what Spider-Man stands for, because it was his mercy and his standard of personal responsibility that gave Otto this chance to redeem himself. You can't read these issues and tell me that Dan Slott doesn't understand the character or is out to disrespect him.

By all means, be upset that Peter's temporarily on the bench if you want--or express justifiable squick at the very nasty implications of an intimate Otto Parker/MJ relationship--but this has great storytelling potential and I can't wait to read it. I think this has a chance to be a real watershed moment for Spider-Man in a good way.

This. Awsome read dude.

Thanks!

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PunyParker

"In the first issue, there is another trick up our sleeve. You're just going to have to wait and read Superior #1. I am so not worried about anyone who says, "700 is my jumping off point!" I'm not worried, because I know that when word gets out and they hear what happens in Superior #1, they're definitely going to want to pick it up."

-Dan Slott..

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Strider1992

@guttridgeb said:

As much as I agree with some of your points, I maintain its pointless (excluding sales). We already have Scarlet Spider for a less moral spider character, why add another when Peter is so popular?

This post was all about the positive side. Of course I have problems with it too (having yet another questionable morals Spider-man is one) but i'm not bringing up what I don't like about it as this series has already got a lot of hate before its even come out. This isn't a thread to criticize but point out what is going to be good about it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@Strider92 said:

@guttridgeb said:

This post was all about the positive side. Of course I have problems with it too (having yet another questionable morals Spider-man is one) but i'm not bringing up what I don't like about it as this series has already got a lot of hate before its even come out. This isn't a thread to criticize but point out what is going to be good about it.

Sorry if you thought I was derailing your thread in any way, I agree with your points and I was just giving my point of view as to why I'm probably not going to buy this comic :)

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Strider1992

@guttridgeb: Fair enough :). I'm going to pick up SSM 1 to see what Slott is referring to. This will decide how long I stick with it!

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PunyParker

@Strider92: I know that when word gets out and they hear what happens in Superior #1, they're definitely going to want to pick it up

I dont know but this somehow worries me...

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PunyParker

@TheAcidSkull: The comedic side,no....he has already shown that Superior will be quipping but more sarcastically, and insaulting to the enemy...not the Parker wit....(whitch yeah,we will all miss......)

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#50  Edited By Deranged Midget

Wicked work on the blog mate and I agree for the most part. I mean, Slott now decides to start up the MJ and Peter relationship when he's dead? Pure evil! >.<

But seriously, I'm excited to see what Slott has in store with Superior and if it truly will be simply temporary or permanent. I must say though, I was a little underwhelmed by everything.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.