Why is Gwen not in the Ultimate Spider-man tv show?

#1 Posted by spideyfan69 (170 posts) - - Show Bio

You'd think with the new movie introducing Gwen Stacy to the general audience, that they would have Ultimate Gwen Stacy in the Ultimate Spider-man show. I mean the Ultimate Spider-man comics is what introduced me to Gwen in the first place. Anyone else find this kind of wierd?

#2 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (4637 posts) - - Show Bio

A co-worker told me he didn't know who the blonde girl was in the Amazing Spider-Man movie. He bases everything off of the previous movies. People are only knowledgeable as they are interested to research the subject. Also, Marvel doesn't believe people need to know to enjoy it.

#3 Posted by TheAntiReVamp (389 posts) - - Show Bio

It wasn't faithful to the ultimate comics in the first place so why would they have Gwen stacy?

#4 Posted by danhimself (21904 posts) - - Show Bio

the show is horrible....that's the reason

#5 Posted by War Killer (19485 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:

#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29331 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

@danhimself said:

#7 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

A co-worker told me he didn't know who the blonde girl was in the Amazing Spider-Man movie. He bases everything off of the previous movies. People are only knowledgeable as they are interested to research the subject. Also, Marvel doesn't believe people need to know to enjoy it.

he would had at least suspected that this is a amazing spider-man doesn't take place in the previous movie?

#8 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4637 posts) - - Show Bio
@moywar700 said:

@sesquipedalophobe said:

A co-worker told me he didn't know who the blonde girl was in the Amazing Spider-Man movie. He bases everything off of the previous movies. People are only knowledgeable as they are interested to research the subject. Also, Marvel doesn't believe people need to know to enjoy it.

he would had at least suspected that this is a amazing spider-man doesn't take place in the previous movie?

Beats me.
#9 Posted by Deranged Midget (17598 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@War Killer said:

@danhimself said:

#10 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@War Killer said:

@danhimself said:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.