why do alot of people hate...

#1 Posted by Funkypanda123 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

spider men from other demsions?

i mean that is soo lame seriously once pete died in the ult univirse all of you were crying like babys!

now there the supioerior spider man (miguel o hara) (sorry for the bad spelling) and you guys (some)

are angry (wich annoys me ) that the promble you guys cant change who cares if you grew up with peter

he wont be here forver sp you guys should spot winning on how this isnt peter ot thats inst pete

at least theres spiderman

#2 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole clone thing just ruined it for fans I suppose.

#3 Posted by InfinityAce (110 posts) - - Show Bio

1. People are happy hearing about O'hara being superior. 2. Its not the lost if a spiderman we were sad about it's Peter Parker were sad about. Someone can have the role of spidey but, not do a classic wise guy spidey which is what people miss. 3. There are ALOT of other non-Pete spidey that aren't hated. 4. Some other characters just can't be a spider-man correctly. 5. I would rather have no spidey than a terrible spiderman.

#4 Posted by Funkypanda123 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

well it depends wich clone thing your talking about kanie the new scarlet spider or ben the old one or even spider island (i consider it as a clone thing cuz of the jackal)

#5 Posted by Funkypanda123 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

well i guess you rigth people the are some people out there who cant excpet other spidermen only peter and that mean your only a peter paker fanboy not a spiderman fan boy

#6 Posted by InfinityAce (110 posts) - - Show Bio

There are people who won't accept another spidey other than Pete you're right. Also no I love spiderman but if there is a bad user I wouldn't bother to read. For example if alpha became spiderman I wouldn't read it. On the otherhand if Miguel or Ben and deadpool were spidey I would watch that.

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funkypanda123 said:

well it depends wich clone thing your talking about kanie the new scarlet spider or ben the old one or even spider island (i consider it as a clone thing cuz of the jackal)

Lol kinda proves my point, Cloning follows Spidey around like time travel follows the X-Men. It is annoying to a degree.

#8 Posted by Funkypanda123 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@InfinityAce: ture i get your point but its like if people hate the other spiderman the dont read its thats simple

#9 Posted by warfolomei (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Well yes, a hero died.. so we were sad. That was the whole point, an example to future generations of that universe.

We care, that's why we follow his fictional life. So its not that simple just to ''drop it''.

You must understand that Spider Man is Peter Parker and always will be. Slott knows it, that's why he is messing with us.

#10 Edited by Strider92 (16454 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate other Spider-man in fact I Miguel O'Hara is one of my favorite characters. What I do not like however are generic characters created for the sole purpose of being Spider-man somewhere else. The only alternate Spider-men I like are Ben Reilly, Kaine, Black Op's Spider-man and Miguel. The rest....are just meuh.

#11 Posted by warfolomei (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.. now that I think about it. It must be someone who web swinged before. Miguel has a different way of doing it and buildings in our time would just hamper him.

#12 Posted by InfinityAce (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Black ops Spiderman?

#13 Posted by Strider92 (16454 posts) - - Show Bio

@InfinityAce: Was a Spider-man from a What If? Issue coincidentally he's the guy currently in my user icon

#14 Posted by InfinityAce (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Yeah, he's from the What If spiderman vs wolverine. Thanks for letting me know.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.