Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17252 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

WHO WOULD YOU WANT TO SEE IN A SPIDER MAN MOVIE

• 52 results
    ASHTONRED6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll WHO WOULD YOU WANT TO SEE IN A SPIDER MAN MOVIE (59 votes)

KRAVEN THE HUNTER 39%
    CARNAGE 25%
    VENOM 31%
    MORBIUS 5%
     • 
    14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Kraven the Hunter. Second for me is carnage, it would be friggin awesome but only problem is that then you'd have to introduce venom. Although, I love venom as a comic book character, Spider-man 3 kind of ruined my vision of him as a movie villain. But yeah, a movie carnage would be great.

Acro808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Kraven. Though, Carnage would be good, but CGI needs to be done right with him.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

venom done right

Super_Phil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spider-man

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
    deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

How about Mysterio? I'd love to see Mysterio on the big screen, especially considering today's technology. I, too, would like to see Venom done properly. He could actually make a really good movie villain if done right--he just needs to proper setup. The same goes for Carnage. If they DO decide to do Carnage, he would need even more setup. Also, they'd have to Carnage's character better than the comics does. In the comics, there's not a lot to his character. I feel like we could get some really frightening, intense stories with Carnage, but I have yet to see any. Like I've said before, Maximum Carnage soured my opinion of Carnage.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.