who would win venom or carnage

• 53 results
#1 Posted by Spider Fan (108 posts) - - Show Bio

eddie brock or cletus casady
Post Edited:2007-07-25 13:23:03

#2 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

why is this a spiderman topic and i did this already.

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom.

#4 Posted by Captain Sarcasm (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom.

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom.

#6 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom will say whos your daddy to the carnage symbiote

#7 Posted by Aseptic (297 posts) - - Show Bio

VENOM!!!!

#8 Posted by Aseptic (297 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Neither..."

WHAT!!!!

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Neither..."

Prove it.

#10 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

actually carnage, I'm basing this on comics before 1996, nowadays I have no idea

#11 Posted by Aseptic (297 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Aseptic says:
"Colt Python says:
"Neither..."
WHAT!!!!"
Once they are in the symbiote how do they hurt each other.Venom should be the better symbiote because he's the first one but Cassidy gives in to the symbiote because he's insane and power hungry so he is stronger in the symbiote but even still how do you hurt someone in a symbiote without getting it off of them? Neither of them can use the weakness to sound without hurting themselves so..iunno how one wins over the other.
Post Edited:2007-10-24 20:01:22"

Dude that's actually a really good reason

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Aseptic says:
"Colt Python says:
"Neither..."
WHAT!!!!"
Once they are in the symbiote how do they hurt each other.Venom should be the better symbiote because he's the first one but Cassidy gives in to the symbiote because he's insane and power hungry so he is stronger in the symbiote but even still how do you hurt someone in a symbiote without getting it off of them? Neither of them can use the weakness to sound without hurting themselves so..iunno how one wins over the other.

In a slug fest. The Symbiote only cushions the blows as stated by May "Mayday" Parker. The symbiote does make them much stronger then normal and it does increase their durability amongst other things, but it doesn't make them impervious to damage.

#13 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Colt Python says:
"Aseptic says:
"Colt Python says:
"Neither..."
WHAT!!!!"
In a slug fest. The Symbiote only cushions the blows as stated by May "Mayday" Parker. The symbiote does make them much stronger then normal and it does increase their durability amongst other things, but it doesn't make them impervious to damage."

read Maximum Carnage, they can just beat the crap out of each other and they both know in a slugfest carnage would win

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Aseptic says:
"Colt Python says:
"Neither..."
WHAT!!!!"
In a slug fest. The Symbiote only cushions the blows as stated by May "Mayday" Parker. The symbiote does make them much stronger then normal and it does increase their durability amongst other things, but it doesn't make them impervious to damage."
read Maximum Carnage, they can just beat the crap out of each other and they both know in a slugfest carnage would win"

I read it. 5 times. I know the story and that was old Venom. Current Venom is alot stronger. Like 2.4 times stronger to be exact.

#15 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#16 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Aseptic says:
"Colt Python says:
"Neither..."
WHAT!!!!"
read Maximum Carnage, they can just beat the crap out of each other and they both know in a slugfest carnage would win"
I read it. 5 times. I know the story and that was old Venom. Current Venom is alot stronger. Like 2.4 times stronger to be exact."

lol see thats the problem its almost like we're talking about two different carachters, thats the problem

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Aseptic says:
"Colt Python says:
"Neither..."
WHAT!!!!"
I read it. 5 times. I know the story and that was old Venom. Current Venom is alot stronger. Like 2.4 times stronger to be exact."
lol see thats the problem its almost like we're talking about two different carachters, thats the problem"

I see your point. In a one on one fight, Eddie with the old symbiote wouldn't win sadly enough. That much is true.

#18 Posted by Aseptic (297 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Aseptic says:
"Colt Python says:
"Aseptic says:
"Colt Python says:
"Neither..."
WHAT!!!!"
Dude that's actually a really good reason"
I think if one of them,possibly Cletus because he's insane and probably borderline retarded used the sound weakness trying to ge the other one out of the alien suit and they both came out Brock would win because he got buff after getting the symbiote.Cassidy is just a skinny nutjob."

He is a skinny nutjob that would get his ass kicked by venom.

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Aseptic says:

"Colt Python says:
"Aseptic says:
"Colt Python says:
"Aseptic says:
"Colt Python says:
"Neither..."
WHAT!!!!"
I think if one of them,possibly Cletus because he's insane and probably borderline retarded used the sound weakness trying to ge the other one out of the alien suit and they both came out Brock would win because he got buff after getting the symbiote.Cassidy is just a skinny nutjob."
He is a skinny nutjob that would get his ass kicked by venom."

But, he's your avatar. LoL.

#20 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Aseptic says:

"Colt Python says:
"Aseptic says:
"Colt Python says:
"Aseptic says:
"Colt Python says:
"Neither..."
WHAT!!!!"
He is a skinny nutjob that would get his ass kicked by venom."

But, he's your avatar. LoL.

#21 Posted by toxin493 (71 posts) - - Show Bio

carnage he was made from earth has way more abilities and is way more stronger and faster venom just gets all the recognition but carnage has the advantage and plus cassidy is a serial killer which gives him an edge when he is carnage and plus carnage can turn his and into swords and stuff what more is there to say.

#22 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

toxin493 says:

"carnage he was made from earth has way more abilities and is way more stronger and faster venom just gets all the recognition but carnage has the advantage and plus cassidy is a serial killer which gives him an edge when he is carnage and plus carnage can turn his and into swords and stuff what more is there to say."

I'm going to explain this to you as nicely, as possible.

Carnage was not made from the earth. He was born on earth because Venom, gave birth to him. Originally Carnage was stronger and faster than Venom, however currently Venom's stronger and faster. He's always been able to create weapons and such, he's just never chosen to do it. Carnage doesn't have way more abilities, they have the same abilities. Anyway, Carnage is dead, so HA.

#23 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"toxin493 says:
"carnage he was made from earth has way more abilities and is way more stronger and faster venom just gets all the recognition but carnage has the advantage and plus cassidy is a serial killer which gives him an edge when he is carnage and plus carnage can turn his and into swords and stuff what more is there to say."
I'm going to explain this to you as nicely, as possible. Carnage was not made from the earth. He was born on earth because Venom, gave birth to him. Originally Carnage was stronger and faster than Venom, however currently Venom's stronger and faster. He's always been able to create weapons and such, he's just never chosen to do it. Carnage doesn't have way more abilities, they have the same abilities. Anyway, Carnage is dead, so HA."

wow Venom could never create weapons. At least not originally.

#24 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"toxin493 says:
I'm going to explain this to you as nicely, as possible. Carnage was not made from the earth. He was born on earth because Venom, gave birth to him. Originally Carnage was stronger and faster than Venom, however currently Venom's stronger and faster. He's always been able to create weapons and such, he's just never chosen to do it. Carnage doesn't have way more abilities, they have the same abilities. Anyway, Carnage is dead, so HA."
wow Venom could never create weapons. At least not originally."

Perhaps not on the ridiculously large scale that toxin and Carnage do, but he has been shown to create blades with his suit before, so you can hypothesis that he's just never done it because he doesn't want to.

#25 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"I could have sworn Carnage was always the stronger of the two."

I'm gonna repeat myself for like the tenth time. Original Carnage was stronger than original Venom. But recently, Venom became stronger than original Carnage.

#26 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah really

#27 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"yeah really"

Do I sense sarcasm?

#28 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

is there ever a lack of sarcasm??

#29 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"is there ever a lack of sarcasm??"

From you? When isn't there? lol

#30 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#31 Posted by mooseman (7 posts) - - Show Bio

you guys all know that venom would win cause i dont remember thar fag carnage fighting superman or juggernaut

#32 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

mooseman says:

"you guys all know that venom would win cause i dont remember thar fag carnage fighting superman or juggernaut"

imagines Nuke falling on Mooses head Ah, if only...

#33 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

(what i'm about to say is about old venom)

In a city old venom wins. In a arena carnage wins.

(Now new venom)

Both ways venom wins

Now thread is over (and i just had to say something :) )

#34 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

mooseman says:

"you guys all know that venom would win cause i dont remember thar f@g carnage fighting superman or juggernaut"

edit your post.

#35 Posted by The Unstoppable (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage, he's stronger, faster, more agile and smaller. Besides Spidey and Venom in the comics could barely defeat Carnage together

#36 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"actually carnage, I'm basing this on comics before 1996, nowadays I have no idea"

Nowadays Carnage would get pwned.

#37 Posted by deadpool 1 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage because each symbiote is stronger than the one before.

#38 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
I'm gonna repeat myself for like the tenth time. Original Carnage was stronger than original Venom. But recently, Venom became stronger than original Carnage."
Either way that doesn't mean he can beat him."

Yes it does. If somebody entirely outclasses you, in experience, strength, speed, durability, ect. You can't win. Carnage stands no chance against current Venom period.

#39 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
I'm gonna repeat myself for like the tenth time. Original Carnage was stronger than original Venom. But recently, Venom became stronger than original Carnage."
Yes it does. If somebody entirely outclasses you, in experience, strength, speed, durability, ect. You can't win. Carnage stands no chance against current Venom period."
Of coruse he does.Gargan is an idiot and a horrible fighter.He gotis s handed to him by Jack Flag...Your telling me Cassidy can't do it and Jack Flag was beating the crap outta him and the Thunderbolts."

Carnage fights just as badly as Gargan if not worse. He doesn't have any professional combat experience. Gargan would be able to handle Cassidy. Cassidy's not much of a threat anyway. They symbiote is in control of both humans, so the symbiote's do the fighting.

#40 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
Yes it does. If somebody entirely outclasses you, in experience, strength, speed, durability, ect. You can't win. Carnage stands no chance against current Venom period."
Of coruse he does.Gargan is an idiot and a horrible fighter.He gotis s handed to him by Jack Flag...Your telling me Cassidy can't do it and Jack Flag was beating the crap outta him and the Thunderbolts."
Carnage fights just as badly as Gargan if not worse. He doesn't have any professional combat experience. Gargan would be able to handle Cassidy. Cassidy's not much of a threat anyway. They symbiote is in control of both humans, so the symbiote's do the fighting."
Cassidy doesn't have any combat experience but he knows how to kill people and on top of that he has had his symbiote for longer and been using it for so long, it's like second nature for him to make weapons and use the symbiote.Gargan is new to the symbiote thing and he's horrible at it.He got his ass beat by a Cap wannabe with a sewer top.The Symbiotes don't fight for them, they use the symbiotes to fight."

Gargan should still come out on top. If the original Venom was able to give Carnage some serious trouble and he wasn't even half as powerful as current Venom what makes you think Gargan can't beat Cassidy? Gargan may not be the best at learning to use his symbiote, however he should still be able to handle Carnage.

#41 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
Carnage fights just as badly as Gargan if not worse. He doesn't have any professional combat experience. Gargan would be able to handle Cassidy. Cassidy's not much of a threat anyway. They symbiote is in control of both humans, so the symbiote's do the fighting."
Cassidy doesn't have any combat experience but he knows how to kill people and on top of that he has had his symbiote for longer and been using it for so long, it's like second nature for him to make weapons and use the symbiote.Gargan is new to the symbiote thing and he's horrible at it.He got his ass beat by a Cap wannabe with a sewer top.The Symbiotes don't fight for them, they use the symbiotes to fight."
Gargan should still come out on top. If the original Venom was able to give Carnage some serious trouble and he wasn't even half as powerful as current Venom what makes you think Gargan can't beat Cassidy? Gargan may not be the best at learning to use his symbiote, however he should still be able to handle Carnage."
Who did Gargan beat that proves this, when did Gargan ever show that he is good at using the symbiote? When he ate Steel Spider's arms?Gargan is not that much stronger than Brock.I don't know why people think that.I also can't understand why you thing another symbiote couldn't beat Venom but I watched him have trouble beating humans."

Buckshot posted a picture of Gargan using the symbiote in a very unique way, but I don't remeber where it was. That in itself shows he's good at using it.

#42 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
Gargan should still come out on top. If the original Venom was able to give Carnage some serious trouble and he wasn't even half as powerful as current Venom what makes you think Gargan can't beat Cassidy? Gargan may not be the best at learning to use his symbiote, however he should still be able to handle Carnage."
Who did Gargan beat that proves this, when did Gargan ever show that he is good at using the symbiote? When he ate Steel Spider's arms?Gargan is not that much stronger than Brock.I don't know why people think that.I also can't understand why you thing another symbiote couldn't beat Venom but I watched him have trouble beating humans."
Buckshot posted a picture of Gargan using the symbiote in a very unique way, but I don't remeber where it was. That in itself shows he's good at using it."
How..how does it prove anything.Using your symbiote in a unique way once and then getting owned by heroes with no powers means you are not good with using the symbiote.All I have seen him do in is grow,break stuff, rip things apart or eat things.He's worthless.Before Carnage was ripped in half by the Snetry he went up against..Luke Cage,Daredevil, and Spider-woman.Before Namor ripped Gargans tounge out, he had trouble beating Jack Flag and American Eagle..with a team of supervillians\heroes on his side. "

Really? What issues did this happen so I can pick them up?

#43 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
Buckshot posted a picture of Gargan using the symbiote in a very unique way, but I don't remeber where it was. That in itself shows he's good at using it."
How..how does it prove anything.Using your symbiote in a unique way once and then getting owned by heroes with no powers means you are not good with using the symbiote.All I have seen him do in is grow,break stuff, rip things apart or eat things.He's worthless.Before Carnage was ripped in half by the Snetry he went up against..Luke Cage,Daredevil, and Spider-woman.Before Namor ripped Gargans tounge out, he had trouble beating Jack Flag and American Eagle..with a team of supervillians\heroes on his side. "
Really? What issues did this happen so I can pick them up?"
I'm not sure.I have the Thunderbolts hardback called:FAITH IN MONSTERS.There is quite a few issues in it.But when I read it through the Thunderbolts went after Jack Flag first..and he owned them all and Bullseye stabbed him in the spine from behind.They went after Steel Spider and he was a push-over.Then they went after American Eagle and I believe he got away because he also owned them and then crippled Bullseye."

I knew I should've bought it last week. Dammit.

Anyway, the way it sounds, I'm starting to think Venom was de-powered even more than I thought. If not, than it was probably writers. It might've been the team being idiots. Either way, I'm questioning.

#44 Posted by soulhunter (32 posts) - - Show Bio

it is dificult to say, but i think it will be a battle in wich the two of the simbiots will end their lives.

#45 Posted by The Unstoppable (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage for four reasons one, alot more varieties of powers, two, Spider Man and Venom had a hard time beating him, three, is that he's a totally great character and I don't want him brought to his knees by Venom, four is because he's alot lesss weaker than Venom to soundwaves and fire

#46 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom

#47 Posted by Cap. Briny (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool pic.

I say Carnage, or stalemate.

#48 Posted by Wireman (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure Carnage has won before. But I would want Venom to win.

#49 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom is bigger in stature yet Carnage has control over himself while Venom refers him and the symbiote as "We".

I think location who have to do a lot with the battle as well.

#50 Posted by {ACE OF WEBS} (207 posts) - - Show Bio

id say venom

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.