Who would win Spider-Man or wolverine

  • 58 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Agha1 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I think wolverine would KILL Spider-Man IF he could just get his hands on spidey....

#2 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done and Spider-Man wins.

#3 Posted by gridde (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it's pretty conclusive that Spidey would win a normal fight. But, if it's strictly to the death...isn't Wolverine technically immortal or something? I've never read into his healing factor much, but distinctly remember in Civil War, Nitro burns away all his flesh but Wolverine still survives and recovers after some time (source: scroll down the comments here). Spidey can beat Wolverine to a pulp repeatedly, but he'll eventually get worn down...even if it takes several days.

If it's just to incapacitation though, Spidey takes it easily. Superhuman strength, speed and reflexes vs (at best) peak human strength, speed and reflexes. No to mention webbing.

The only way Wolverine wins is if it's to the death, or Spidey's goofing around and holding back on purpose.

#4 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by PunyParker (12581 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram:

#6 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker:

#7 Edited by PunyParker (12581 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: OK OK......i know he would lose.....

#8 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker:

#9 Posted by pulseangel666 (313 posts) - - Show Bio

been done a million times, and spidey takes this. Also spidey could just strangle him or suffercate him in a pool of water. Like wolvie did to Daken.

#10 Posted by Earth616 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did Spidey and Wolverine fight?????

#11 Posted by _slim_ (14071 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man only defeats Logan via incapacitation, due to his webbing.

#12 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Spider-Man only defeats Logan via incapacitation, due to his webbing.

#13 Posted by Tohoma (1618 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldn't this be in the battle forum?

#14 Posted by jay_z94 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

@gridde said:

Yeah, it's pretty conclusive that Spidey would win a normal fight. But, if it's strictly to the death...isn't Wolverine technically immortal or something? I've never read into his healing factor much, but distinctly remember in Civil War, Nitro burns away all his flesh but Wolverine still survives and recovers after some time (source: scroll down the comments here). Spidey can beat Wolverine to a pulp repeatedly, but he'll eventually get worn down...even if it takes several days.

If it's just to incapacitation though, Spidey takes it easily. Superhuman strength, speed and reflexes vs (at best) peak human strength, speed and reflexes. No to mention webbing.

The only way Wolverine wins is if it's to the death, or Spidey's goofing around and holding back on purpose.

Wolverine has superhuman attributes too.

#15 Posted by Strider92 (16833 posts) - - Show Bio

Random Encounter: Spider-man via incapacitation.

With Prep: Spider-man most likely stomps.

#16 Posted by LastOblivion (141 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey.

@Strider92 said:

Random Encounter: Spider-man via incapacitation.

With Prep: Spider-man most likely stomps.

Yep. (I was going to talk about the prep too. xD)

#17 Posted by TheCannon (19407 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine kills him.,...

#18 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: Spider-sense, superior agility, strength, reflexes, and can out run him easily. Pete's got the ingenuity to keep Wolvie at bay

#19 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:

@gridde said:

Yeah, it's pretty conclusive that Spidey would win a normal fight. But, if it's strictly to the death...isn't Wolverine technically immortal or something? I've never read into his healing factor much, but distinctly remember in Civil War, Nitro burns away all his flesh but Wolverine still survives and recovers after some time (source: scroll down the comments here). Spidey can beat Wolverine to a pulp repeatedly, but he'll eventually get worn down...even if it takes several days.

If it's just to incapacitation though, Spidey takes it easily. Superhuman strength, speed and reflexes vs (at best) peak human strength, speed and reflexes. No to mention webbing.

The only way Wolverine wins is if it's to the death, or Spidey's goofing around and holding back on purpose.

Wolverine has superhuman attributes too.

Not on the level of Peter.

#20 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agha1: I think Otto - SpOck who wasn't holding back, answered your question. Peter always holds back, that's why people think Wolverine could take him.

#21 Posted by Solutiongiver (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman owns wolverine Spider man has super human strength (12 tons) Spiderman is mastery/skilled in the (Way Of The Spider) Spider man doesn't need his webs to beat wolverine cause of his spidey sense that also took batman down. Wolverine is not as fast spiderman and his skill is not or never will be better than the way of the spider. And if spiderman were to actually kill he would own him. Spider man is also smart so he knows a a lot he even knows how to finally wolverine is to throw in lava. (explanation) lava can make wolverines adamantium into liquid adamantium form which wolverine can't recover from. He would die. Wolverine doesn't have spidey sense but can smell but if he was fighting in city he would only smell his stench spiderman isn't dirty so he would just smell people or sweaty people

#22 Posted by Solutiongiver (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine has his abilities too but they can't take down spiderman. And if you say savage wolverine will own him than you need mental help savage wolverine has same attributes as regular wolverine but he is a raging retard yeah he can lunge/jump at people and is stronger than wolverine (regular) doesn't mean the results will be any different. I like wolverine and I'm not saying this cause I'm following everyone else it is fact. Wolverine or savage can't take spiderman down. Wolverine can't touch any version of spiderman. Or any of wolverines versions can't touch him. So the clear winner is spiderman. And yeah amazing spiderman died he was weakened by a bullet and was killed by gas tank he picked up and dropped it on goblin thus exploding seconds later dying.

#23 Posted by PaperDemon (625 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@PunyParker:

Exactly... Why fight. Let them team.

#24 Edited by heroesgold (602 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior wasn't holding back, but he didn't want to kill him either he just wanted to knock him out, I'm sure he could kill Logan if he ever wanted to since he could just rip his head off with ease. Plus for the guys who think wolverine would win, he could hardly lift up a 1 ton. He's fast to, but Superior is faster, and the spider sense helps alot. I'm sure Wolverine could get a few hits on him, but he cannot beat Peter and defin not Superior who could kill, but Peter inside him doesn't allow. But they should team up instead of fighting.

#25 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3193 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man would win due do his strength, and if he did get tried he moves fast enough to get away and rest for a little

#26 Posted by RogueJuggernaut (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man once bested Daken in a fight so he can definitely defeat wolverine easily.

#27 Edited by DarkxSeraph (672 posts) - - Show Bio

@Solutiongiver Uhm... wolverine is a FAR better fighter than spider-man. The guy has fought in virtually every war since the 1800s, was trained to be a killer, and was trained by a freakin' ninja master. Parker tops this because of the Spider-Sense and enhanced agility. Because he can AVOID logan's attacks, to deliver his own due to this, not because he's more skilled.

#28 Edited by Phaedrusgr (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

When writers used to say things as they are and not as the company or some fans want them to be...

No sneak, no snikt for Wolvie...

#29 Posted by mewmdude77 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man wins in a battle not to the death. Spider-Man is faster, stronger, sneakier, and has his spider-sense. In a battle to the death, Wolverine wins, because he has more skill, more varied weapons, more battle experience, and is almost immortal.

#30 Edited by Teerack (7421 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man has beat the entire gold x-men team solo before, so i think what happened in Avenging Spider-man was pretty accurate even if it was Peter.

#31 Posted by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

There are many ways for Spider-man to kill Wolverine. And to make it even better, Spider-man has muchos amounts of time, thanks to his organic webbing. There's electrocution, suffocation, incineration, transmutation, etc. etc. etc. And since Spider-man has all the time he wants, he could get vibranium bullets and shoot him. Now of course, Spider-man wouldn't do this for a while if this was a morals on battle.

This battle will be quick either way, Spider-man's speed, agility, strength, reflexes, etc. etc. etc. is too much for Wolverine to handle. He'll be tied up in under 1 or 2 minutes.

A friend pathetically told me a couple weeks ago that Wolverine would cut through Spider-man's webbing and beat him...Not possible for you fan-boys out there.

Daaerk

#32 Posted by Agha1 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94: @jay_z94 said:

@gridde said:

Yeah, it's pretty conclusive that Spidey would win a normal fight. But, if it's strictly to the death...isn't Wolverine technically immortal or something? I've never read into his healing factor much, but distinctly remember in Civil War, Nitro burns away all his flesh but Wolverine still survives and recovers after some time (source: scroll down the comments here). Spidey can beat Wolverine to a pulp repeatedly, but he'll eventually get worn down...even if it takes several days.

If it's just to incapacitation though, Spidey takes it easily. Superhuman strength, speed and reflexes vs (at best) peak human strength, speed and reflexes. No to mention webbing.

The only way Wolverine wins is if it's to the death, or Spidey's goofing around and holding back on purpose.

Wolverine has superhuman attributes too.

absolutely true

#33 Posted by Agha1 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkxSeraph said:

@Solutiongiver Uhm... wolverine is a FAR better fighter than spider-man. The guy has fought in virtually every war since the 1800s, was trained to be a killer, and was trained by a freakin' ninja master. Parker tops this because of the Spider-Sense and enhanced agility. Because he can AVOID logan's attacks, to deliver his own due to this, not because he's more skilled.

and a samurai and an assasin.

#34 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man if he does not hold back.

#35 Edited by CrimsonSquire (42 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Agha1 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

Spider-Man if he does not hold back.

but we all know know he will.

#37 Posted by consolemaster001 (6086 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey 7/10

#38 Edited by jay_z94 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine nukes himself. Spiderman is dead, wolverine walks away. Or wolverine lets spiderman pound him until peter passes out from exhaustion or dies from old age. Logan smoke a cigar.

#39 Posted by JetiiMitra (8871 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:

Wolverine nukes himself. Spiderman is dead, wolverine walks away. Or wolverine lets spiderman pound him until peter passes out from exhaustion or dies from old age. Logan smoke a cigar.

Because Wolverine carries around nukes just for the occasion

and Spider-man tends to forget about the webbing he uses practically every other panel.

#40 Edited by Farkam (5275 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@jay_z94 said:

Wolverine nukes himself. Spiderman is dead, wolverine walks away. Or wolverine lets spiderman pound him until peter passes out from exhaustion or dies from old age. Logan smoke a cigar.

Because Wolverine carries around nukes just for the occasion

and Spider-man tends to forget about the webbing he uses practically every other panel.

Uh, yes. Yes, he does. Haven't you been paying attention?

#41 Posted by JetiiMitra (8871 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam said:

@mitran said:

@jay_z94 said:

Wolverine nukes himself. Spiderman is dead, wolverine walks away. Or wolverine lets spiderman pound him until peter passes out from exhaustion or dies from old age. Logan smoke a cigar.

Because Wolverine carries around nukes just for the occasion

and Spider-man tends to forget about the webbing he uses practically every other panel.

Uh, yes. Yes, he does. Haven't you been paying attention?

Of course! That's why I said he does. Did you think I was being sarcastic?

#42 Edited by Teerack (7421 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you kidding? This is one of the easiest to call fights out there. Spider-Man has taken on the entire X-Men team before alone and won with ease. Recently Doc Ock used Spider-Man's body to kick Wolverine's ass and he had only had Peter Body for a few weeks when he did it.

#43 Posted by jay_z94 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine begs nick fury to nuke their general vicinity since spiderman would beat him in a fight. But then wolverine wins the war.

#44 Posted by Doctor_Malekith (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man, especially now, while Wolverine doesn't have his healing factor.

#45 Posted by sasquatch888 (369 posts) - - Show Bio

c'mon guys ,,,wolverine kills spidey doesn't that's the difference wolverine would go for the kill ...wolverine wins

#46 Posted by sasquatch888 (369 posts) - - Show Bio

@agha1 said:

Well I think wolverine would KILL Spider-Man IF he could just get his hands on spidey....

yes and eventually he will

#47 Posted by THORSON (2518 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine. stabs him once and then walks away with his cigger in his mouth.

#48 Edited by w0nd (4049 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorson said:

wolverine. stabs him once and then walks away with his cigger in his mouth.

Scarlet, Superior and Regular all have beaten him before. He has been stabbed then proceeded to pummel him.

#49 Edited by w0nd (4049 posts) - - Show Bio

I am aware wolverine would put up a good fight though, i am not biased, but a full forced assault from superior was able to knock him out. Isn't superior just a spiderman that isnt holding back?

#50 Posted by THORSON (2518 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

@thorson said:

wolverine. stabs him once and then walks away with his cigger in his mouth.

Scarlet, Superior and Regular all have beaten him before. He has been stabbed then proceeded to pummel him.

scarlet is pretty powerful

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.