Who should of been the villain in the amazing spiderman?

#1 Posted by jessure (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Doc Connors?

#2 Posted by TheTimShow (78 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the fans have been wanting Lizard for years. If it weren't for the previous Sam Raimi series, they probably would have gone with Doc Ock, as he is the master Spider-Man villian, and practically is the first villian also (see Amazing Spiderman ish 3)

#3 Posted by CrimsonCake (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Re-using a villain from the Sam Raimi movies is going to cause alot of confusion.But the lizard is a pretty decent villain to use for the start of a new spider man movie series.

#4 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2616 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

Re-using a villain from the Sam Raimi movies is going to cause alot of confusion.But the lizard is a pretty decent villain to use for the start of a new spider man movie series.

I wouldn't mind seeing Electro for the next movie. Heck I'd like Mysterio, provided they use his Ultimate costume design and not the fishbowl.

#5 Posted by CrimsonCake (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@CrimsonCake said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Electro for the next movie. Heck I'd like Mysterio, provided they use his Ultimate costume design and not the fishbowl.

Or Kraven the Hunter.

#6 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion would be cool to see, but probably not til a sequel or something.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.