Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Who is the best girl?

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Bookman

Who is the best girl for Spider-Man. I think Black cat is. She's hotter and can take care of herself. In my perfect Marvel world, Black Cat accepts Pete right from the start. Also, Civil War didn't happen, OMD/BND is erased from existence and Wolverine and Storm got togethor.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Spiderman and......................some chick who cuts herself. Is there one of those in the Spideremo universe? If so, thats who he should hook up with.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bookman

Gambler says:

"Spiderman and......................some chick who cuts herself. Is there one of those in the Spideremo universe? If so, thats who he should hook up with."

HEY! Blame the writers for the state Spidey's in! Also in my ideal Marvel world, Spiedy was never, EVER, emo.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Bookman says:

"Who is the best girl for Spider-Man. I think Black cat is. She's hotter and can take care of herself. In my perfect Marvel world, Black Cat accepts Pete right from the start. Also, Civil War didn't happen, OMD/BND is erased from existence and Wolverine and Storm got togethor."

There's already a thread like this. Lock it up boys.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Methos

Gambler says:

"Spiderman and......................some chick who cuts herself. Is there one of those in the Spideremo universe? If so, thats who he should hook up with."

gah...

can't breathe...

laughing too hard...

falls of his chair and collapses to the floor

M

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bookman

Eternal Chaos says:

"Bookman says:
    "Who is the best girl for Spider-Man. I think Black cat is. She's hotter and can take care of herself. In my perfect Marvel world, Black Cat accepts Pete right from the start. Also, Civil War didn't happen, OMD/BND is erased from existence and Wolverine and Storm got togethor."
    There's already a thread like this. Lock it up boys."

Where? I didn't see it anywhere in the Spider-Man fourm.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Forever

Bookman says:

Wolverine and Storm? I'm glad I'm not in that universe. Mary Jane.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By Forever

Gambler says:

Very nice.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Nighthunter

Bookman says:

"Nighthunter says:
    "http://www.comicvine.com/message/gwen-stacy-mary-jane-black-cat/153350/&c=70&70"

Okay, that degraded into who's hotter, not who is the best match for Peter.

"

the hotter is always the best match :P

ask anyone :P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nighthunter says:

"http://www.comicvine.com/message/gwen-stacy-mary-jane-black-cat/153350/&c=70&70"

Thank you.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12  Edited By zero edge

Best fit for me is Gwen or MJ.

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bookman

Nighthunter says:

Okay, that degraded into who's hotter, not who is the best match for Peter.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By iSHADOW

Bookman says:

i agree black cat isnt a whiny little b!tch. shes hot and tough, if i were spiderman there would be no question with who id pick.

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bookman

Nighthunter says:

"Bookman says:
    "Nighthunter says:
    Okay, that degraded into who's hotter, not who is the best match for Peter. "
    the hotter is always the best match :P ask anyone :P"

Perhaps sexist creeps. I'm not a girl, I just support women rights.

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bookman

Forever says:

"Bookman says:
    Wolverine and Storm? I'm glad I'm not in that universe. Mary Jane."

Have you ever heard of how opposites attract?

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LexiCat

Please see my reply in the thread about who should marry Peter Parker aside from Mary Jane. That says all I need to say about who I feel is the best woman, note I said woman, for Peter/Spider-Man.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I personally feel we need somebody new. MJ was too old for my liking and I never liked Gwen. I personally would like to see him hook up with somebody strong and able to help him out. I think (even though she's married) Susan Richards would be a good pic for Parker. He's got more backbone then Richards anyway.

Exusiai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#19  Edited By Exusiai

Bookman says:

In your Perfect Marvel world it doesn't exist. Felicia Loved Spider Man and Could Barely Stand Peter Parker, There were times she Even Refused to allow him to take off the mask, preferring to be "with the Spider" rather than the man underneath.

As much as I hate to admit it MJ is the one for Pete, and Brand New Day is the Stupidest Storyline to come out of Marvel since Onslaught

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bookman
    Exusiai said:
    "

Bookman says:

In your Perfect Marvel world it doesn't exist. Felicia Loved Spider Man and Could Barely Stand Peter Parker, There were times she Even Refused to allow him to take off the mask, preferring to be "with the Spider" rather than the man underneath.

As much as I hate to admit it MJ is the one for Pete, and Brand New Day is the Stupidest Storyline to come out of Marvel since Onslaught

"

Actullay, she starts to like both sides of Pete, read her comicvine profil, although it's long after their relationship.
    Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By Holacik

I gotta go with MJ, I'm not sure why Marvel felt the need to end it.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#22  Edited By No_Name_
    Gambler said:
    "

Spiderman and......................some chick who cuts herself. Is there one of those in the Spideremo universe? If so, thats who he should hook up with.

"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PRICELESS
    Avatar image for kamrincdisandro
    KamrinCDiSandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which ever is the one who is least likely to be the one who is just Spider-Man's girlfriend seriously that's my problem with most of the these love interests they are there just to be Spider-Man's girlfriends now in some realities they rectified that like Marry Jane in the Insomniac Games or Gwen Stacy who became Ghost Spider, but I am talking main 616 Comic Spider-Man. Someone who you know I would love to see more of this character even when Spider-Man is not involved.

I prefer Spider-Man with a female Superhero. If Prime taught us anything it's that Superheroes are better off ending up with other superheroes, and there right, sure they can still have problems but at least being with another Superhero Spider-Man can be with someone who knows what he goes through and understands. Someone who won't blame him for killing her parent because of a misunderstanding (Gwen), some one who when Peter shows his real face to her for the first time she won't be disappointed (Black Cat), someone who say one more day after marrying Spider-Man threaten to divorce him if he doesn't quit, and one day sell off her marriage to the devil (MARRY JANE WATSON).

But I digress maybe marvel hasn't created the perfect love intrest for him yet or maybe we have already seen the character but we don't see enough of her and Spider-Man around each other to notice (I know some people like the idea of Peter Parker and Laura Kenny getting together), and maybe just maybe Marvel is working on it right now.

For right now if we're talking civilians no offense to Mary Jane fans, but I have to go with Gwen Stacy, even she admitted that Peter never truly stopped loving him and that it was hard to win over someone when his decisions that he had was dead, besides Mary Jane was just a replacement for Gwen Stacy any.

As for Superhero I will say Black Cat do to how she has grown as a character around Spider-Man, plus she seams to have some more influence eon him like Gwen was then Mary Jane was.

As for a love intrest that hasn't happened um I'll say X-23 or Supergirl. Like to see Green Goblin try to drop them off a bridge.

Spideraty15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mj

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.