Who is the best girl?

#1 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is the best girl for Spider-Man. I think Black cat is. She's hotter and can take care of herself. In my perfect Marvel world, Black Cat accepts Pete right from the start. Also, Civil War didn't happen, OMD/BND is erased from existence and Wolverine and Storm got togethor.

#2 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman and......................some chick who cuts herself. Is there one of those in the Spideremo universe? If so, thats who he should hook up with.

#4 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Spiderman and......................some chick who cuts herself. Is there one of those in the Spideremo universe? If so, thats who he should hook up with."

HEY! Blame the writers for the state Spidey's in! Also in my ideal Marvel world, Spiedy was never, EVER, emo.

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Bookman says:

"Who is the best girl for Spider-Man. I think Black cat is. She's hotter and can take care of herself. In my perfect Marvel world, Black Cat accepts Pete right from the start. Also, Civil War didn't happen, OMD/BND is erased from existence and Wolverine and Storm got togethor."

There's already a thread like this. Lock it up boys.

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Spiderman and......................some chick who cuts herself. Is there one of those in the Spideremo universe? If so, thats who he should hook up with."

gah...

can't breathe...

laughing too hard...

falls of his chair and collapses to the floor

M

#7 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Bookman says:
"Who is the best girl for Spider-Man. I think Black cat is. She's hotter and can take care of herself. In my perfect Marvel world, Black Cat accepts Pete right from the start. Also, Civil War didn't happen, OMD/BND is erased from existence and Wolverine and Storm got togethor."
There's already a thread like this. Lock it up boys."

Where? I didn't see it anywhere in the Spider-Man fourm.

#8 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Bookman says:

Wolverine and Storm? I'm glad I'm not in that universe. Mary Jane.

#9 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

Very nice.

#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Bookman says:

"Nighthunter says:
"http://www.comicvine.com/message/gwen-stacy-mary-jane-black-cat/153350/&c=70&70"

Okay, that degraded into who's hotter, not who is the best match for Peter.

"

the hotter is always the best match :P

ask anyone :P

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"http://www.comicvine.com/message/gwen-stacy-mary-jane-black-cat/153350/&c=70&70"

Thank you.

#12 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Best fit for me is Gwen or MJ.

#13 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

Okay, that degraded into who's hotter, not who is the best match for Peter.

#14 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

Bookman says:

i agree black cat isnt a whiny little b!tch. shes hot and tough, if i were spiderman there would be no question with who id pick.

#15 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Bookman says:
"Nighthunter says:
Okay, that degraded into who's hotter, not who is the best match for Peter. "
the hotter is always the best match :P ask anyone :P"

Perhaps sexist creeps. I'm not a girl, I just support women rights.

#16 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Bookman says:
Wolverine and Storm? I'm glad I'm not in that universe. Mary Jane."

Have you ever heard of how opposites attract?

#17 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Please see my reply in the thread about who should marry Peter Parker aside from Mary Jane. That says all I need to say about who I feel is the best woman, note I said woman, for Peter/Spider-Man.

#18 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally feel we need somebody new. MJ was too old for my liking and I never liked Gwen. I personally would like to see him hook up with somebody strong and able to help him out. I think (even though she's married) Susan Richards would be a good pic for Parker. He's got more backbone then Richards anyway.

#19 Posted by Exusiai (450 posts) - - Show Bio

Bookman says:

In your Perfect Marvel world it doesn't exist. Felicia Loved Spider Man and Could Barely Stand Peter Parker, There were times she Even Refused to allow him to take off the mask, preferring to be "with the Spider" rather than the man underneath.

As much as I hate to admit it MJ is the one for Pete, and Brand New Day is the Stupidest Storyline to come out of Marvel since Onslaught

#20 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio
Exusiai said:
"

Bookman says:

In your Perfect Marvel world it doesn't exist. Felicia Loved Spider Man and Could Barely Stand Peter Parker, There were times she Even Refused to allow him to take off the mask, preferring to be "with the Spider" rather than the man underneath.

As much as I hate to admit it MJ is the one for Pete, and Brand New Day is the Stupidest Storyline to come out of Marvel since Onslaught

"

Actullay, she starts to like both sides of Pete, read her comicvine profil, although it's long after their relationship.
#21 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta go with MJ, I'm not sure why Marvel felt the need to end it.

#22 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"

Spiderman and......................some chick who cuts herself. Is there one of those in the Spideremo universe? If so, thats who he should hook up with.

"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PRICELESS

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.