Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Who is in the "Spider-man Family?"

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NEEK_03

Just curious as to who is all in the fam?

Im not talkin about ppl like MJ and Aunt May. i mean super powered ppl.

From what i know its:

Kaine and Ben

Felicia

Maybe Eddie? Since he is anti venom now and even as venom he helped parker many times.

Not sure about:

ezekiel

or any of the spiderwoman?

Help me out and feel free to add anyone in.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By PunyParker

Spider-Girl.... :P

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

@NEEK_03: Juila Carpenter definitely is as she's connected to both Kaine and Peter now. Spidercide was also one. Venom and Anti-Venom were both considered members (it was stated during Grim Hunt). Jessica Drew and Arana I believe are also both considered members due to their affiliation with the Spider Society along with Peter and Ezekiel. Ezekiel definitely was as he was connected to the same totem power as Pete. Spider-Girl and Miguel O'Hara (if your counting alternate dimensions) are also members. Charlotte Witter is most likely a member as well as she was able to control Spider-man via his connection to her and the web (not to mention she is also the daughter of Cassandra Webb).

I'm not 100% sure on Jessica and Arana but Venom, anti-Venom,Cassandra Webb, Charlotte Witter, Julia Carpenter, Spidercide and Ezekiel definitely are.

Apart from them i'm not sure. Black Tarantula could be as he's also a spider-totem (apparently) but he's done nothing to prove it thus far.

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TheAnnihilator

Would you consider Flash in the Spider-Family? I think he will be eventually, anyway.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By PunyParker

Black cat....OH! and dont forget Feliciia Hardy.......i'm so on right now, i say stupid things :P :P :P :P

Seriously now....can Spider-Girl (Mayday Parker/Watson) be considered as family.....besides it's his daughter....

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NEEK_03

@Strider92 said:

@NEEK_03: Juila Carpenter definitely is as she's connected to both Kaine and Peter now. Spidercide was also one. Venom and Anti-Venom were both considered members (it was stated during Grim Hunt). Jessica Drew and Arana I believe are also both considered members due to their affiliation with the Spider Society along with Peter and Ezekiel. Ezekiel definitely was as he was connected to the same totem power as Pete. Spider-Girl and Miguel O'Hara (if your counting alternate dimensions) are also members. Charlotte Witter is most likely a member as well as she was able to control Spider-man via his connection to her and the web (not to mention she is also the daughter of Cassandra Webb).

I'm not 100% sure on Jessica and Arana but Venom, anti-Venom,Cassandra Webb, Charlotte Witter, Julia Carpenter, Spidercide and Ezekiel definitely are.

Apart from them i'm not sure. Black Tarantula could be as he's also a spider-totem (apparently) but he's done nothing to prove it thus far.

i see, i forgot abouot madam webb, what about the old one for that matter?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Strider1992

@NEEK_03 said:

Old Madame Web = Cassandra Webb who I listed :p

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Kallarkz
    @Strider92 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

Old Madame Web = Cassandra Webb who I listed :p

I'd consider Madame Web a member as well.
    Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Kallarkz

Miles Morales could possible be considered a member as well. 
    Before he was unknown to the other members but in Spider-Men he is meeting 616 Peter Parker.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Strider1992

@Kallarkz: I was thinking that as well actually. Now the barrier has been broken between the Ult universe and 616 Miles could be considered a member.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NEEK_03

@Kallarkz said:

Miles Morales could possible be considered a member as well. Before he was unknown to the other members but in Spider-Men he is meeting 616 Peter Parker.

This is true, due to the crossover he prob would be considered one as well.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
    venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom

Anti-Venom

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13  Edited By InnerVenom123

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Venom

Anti-Venom

They were only ever stated to be part of the "web" by Ezekiel in GRIM HUNT.

Problem is, that wasn't Ezekiel at all. It was a fake.

And I really liked the way he said it. "The monster spiders."

Oh well.

mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By mewmdude77

I think the Spider-Family is all of these people:

All the Spider-Women, all the Peter Parker clones, Arana, Old Madame Web, Venom (both Gargan and Flash), Anti-Venom, Ezekiel, any Alternate Universe version of Spider-Man (includes all Peter Parkers, or any person who replaced Peter as Spider-Man), Carnage, Toxin, anyone else that has a symbiote.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By darthfury78

What about The Black Widow and Spider-Woman(Jessica Drew). It seems that a lot of Spidey-Writers ignored both of them as they prefer to create their own characters. Julia Carpenter wasn't even part of the Spider-Family until recently. So if it could work for her, why can't it work for The Black Widow and Jessica Drew?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Strider1992

@darthfury78 said:

What about The Black Widow and Spider-Woman(Jessica Drew). It seems that a lot of Spidey-Writers ignored both of them as they prefer to create their own characters. Julia Carpenter wasn't even part of the Spider-Family until recently. So if it could work for her, why can't it work for The Black Widow and Jessica Drew?

Black Widow definitely not as it is just in her name. Jessica on the other hand as I and a few others said earlier could be considered a member.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By VenomousDragon

@mewmdude77 said:

All the Spider-Women, all the Peter Parker clones, Arana, Old Madame Web, Venom (both Gargan and Flash), Anti-Venom, Ezekiel, any Alternate Universe version of Spider-Man (includes all Peter Parkers, or any person who replaced Peter as Spider-Man), Carnage, Toxin, anyone else that has a symbiote.

Only symbiotes descendant from venom should be even considered as a member.

Replicant0658

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Replicant0658

@VenomousDragon said:

@mewmdude77 said:

Does that mean Carnage counts as a member? I always wondered that... =/

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Strider1992

@Replicant0658: I'm not sure about Carnage I only know Venom and Anti-Venom where considered part of the family. I'm guessing that as Carnage is Venom's son and that Carnage also possessed Ben Reilly once that he could be.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By darthfury78

@Strider92 said:

@darthfury78 said:

Black Widow definitely not as it is just in her name. Jessica on the other hand as I and a few others said earlier could be considered a member.

I would like to think that she has spider-powers. But chooses to keep that to herself. She does seem interested in Spider-Man. It would be nice to see her as part of the Spider-Family.

mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#21  Edited By mewmdude77

@VenomousDragon said:

@mewmdude77 said:

I know, most symbiotes are Venom's descedants

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.