which spider-man series is the best

Posted by young_beamer (127 posts) 1 year, 3 months ago

Poll: which spider-man series is the best (37 votes)

superior spider-man 11%
scarlet spider 41%
ultimate comics spider-man 32%
other (venom,avenging spider-man, or new avengers) 16%
#1 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5441 posts) - - Show Bio

GIVE US BACK PETER PARKER!!!

#2 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate is my favorite, but I still love other series, like Venom and 616 Spider-Man.

#3 Edited by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Spider gets my vote.

Staff
#4 Edited by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate then Avenging. Not read Scarlet Spider.

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16290 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Scarlet Spider gets my vote.

This!

#6 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6256 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man isn't in New Avengers.

Or is he? I don't actually read it.

#7 Posted by Jackmaa (47 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Venom.

#8 Posted by PunyParker (9793 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet,no doubt,but Ultimate is catching my eye.....

Avenging isnt,cause of the "secondary" nature of the book...

#9 Posted by PunyParker (9793 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by ssbm (92 posts) - - Show Bio

miles got my vote but kaine was a close second

#11 Posted by young_beamer (127 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by PunyParker (9793 posts) - - Show Bio

5 Spider books....no Peter Parker....thats sad people.....and a Guinness,probably!

#13 Posted by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate for me.

#14 Posted by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man isn't in New Avengers.

Or is he? I don't actually read it.

He's not

#15 Posted by fesak (7046 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man books are better than they've been in years, probably since Ben Reilly was Spider-Man. (see what i did there?)

#16 Posted by Manhunter_Prime (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet is definitely at the top of my list, and is unfortunately the one that I am the least caught up on... it's too bad that things cost money.

#17 Edited by PunyParker (9793 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak: Essentialy,3 of the 5 Spider books wouldnt contain Peter in the first place,so......They would have been good if Pete was Spider-Man,anyway....

#18 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6256 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by young_beamer (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: really? well i wouldn't know i don't read the comic but the marvel new avengers page says he is.

"Luke Cage leads Spider-Man, Wolverine, Ms. Marvel, The Thing and more as a very different team of Avengers!" -the new avengers comic book series description

#20 Edited by Strider92 (16290 posts) - - Show Bio

@young_beamer said:

@v_scarlotte_rose: really? well i wouldn't know i don't read the comic but the marvel new avengers page says he is.

"Luke Cage leads Spider-Man, Wolverine, Ms. Marvel, The Thing and more as a very different team of Avengers!" -the new avengers comic book series description

Thats the old New Avengers from last year mate. Current New Avengers is like the Illuminati and consists of Black Panther, Reed Richards, Iron Man, Namor etc.....

Spider-man is on the current normal Avengers team though.

#21 Posted by God_Spawn (37718 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom followed closely by Scarlet Spider.

#22 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6256 posts) - - Show Bio

@young_beamer said:

Thats the old New Avengers from last year mate. Current New Avengers is like the Illuminati and consists of Black Panther, Reed Richards, Iron Man, Namor etc.....

Spider-man is on the current normal Avengers team though.

This basically. I can see the confusion.

#23 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

I have never really loved Spiderman. I think I didn't like Peter to be honest. The other day, I decided to give Scarlet Spider a try. I bought the first issue, loved it, became addicted, and i have bought the rest of the series since then. I'm not a huge fan of SpOck and Peter, but wow, I am quite the Kaine fanboy now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.