Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Where do you think spectacular spider-man was going?

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What do you think season 3+ of spectacular spider-man was going to be about. Where do you think it was going?

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Zarius

Greg talked a bit at length about this. He wanted to cover all of Peter in high school, have the series finale as his graduation, then he had a plan for direct-to-DVD sequels. The only other thing I know of is that Peter was to eventually end up with MJ and not Gwen.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By kcomicfan

They probably would have shown the rest of peter's high school years. And they probably would have added more villains like the hobgoblin and the Kingpin

@zarius: Do you have source's for this information. I am not trying to start anything, I am just curious for what else would have happened.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zarius

@kcomicfan said:

They probably would have shown the rest of peter's high school years. And they probably would have added more villains like the hobgoblin and the Kingpin

@zarius: Do you have source's for this information. I am not trying to start anything, I am just curious for what else would have happened.

Greg has a Q&A page on the Gargoyles Wiki, a section called "Ask Greg". He talked a bit about each season would be like a season of the year. He's kept information on the DVD movies pretty vauge

Did you ever listen to the Spider-Man/Gargoyles crossover play they had at conventions?

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Talking about this show makes me sad.

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Hydro-Man, Hobgoblin, Scorpion and Carnage were definitely set up for future appearances.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By kcomicfan

@zarius: Thank you, I will Google this.

No, why?

Avatar image for amazingspiderdan
    AmazingSpiderDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AmazingSpiderDan
    Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius:

No, why?

Just something fun to listen to if you can track it down on Youtube

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11  Edited By The_Waffle
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dedonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dedonus

(While we are on the topic of Spectacular Spider-Man), am I the only person who did not like how they revealed that "it was Norman Osborn this whole time"? I actually liked the idea of Norman not being the first Green Goblin because it played with our expectations on how the Spider-Man mythos should work. I just feel like going with the "Chameleon was disguised as Norman and Norman was the Green Goblin the entire time" was a terrible cop-out. I really enjoyed Spectacular's take on the Spider-Man lore until this point. If you're going to shake up the status quo, don't use it as a red herring.

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dedonus: i quite enjoyed that twist with the chameleon at the end. Throughout the whole series the goblin's identity was a mystery. I enjoyed that aspect of the show.

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramior: My dude I'm with you, just too on sad.):

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By the looks of it they were building up to quite a few things. Given Maris Bench and Dr. Warren were in the show Hydro-Man and Jackal would've been highly likely. There were a few moments in Spectacular that made me think they were going to show a few tech upgrades like stronger webbing and a possible different costume.

The Season Finale made me think they wanted to reveal Peters Identity to Osborn at that point or a point very soon. New Goblin looked a very likely possibility and so did Gwens death thanks to harry being such a creep. And with the disappearance of venom possibly carnage to appear.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.