When Does Superior Spider-man come to LCS?

#1 Edited by krunkeela (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so on the website it says #9 was published last sunday. I go to my LCS and it still not there. How does this work?

#2 Edited by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

What website are you looking at? Your LCS's? Mine doesn't have a website, so I'm not sure how that works. But on Marvel's website (specifically, here: http://marvel.com/comics/issue/46481/superior_spider-man_2013_9) it says the comic was published on May 1st, which was last Wednesday. Every two or three weeks, always on a Wednesday, the next issue of Superior Spider-man is released. DC comics arrive once per month, and new comics arrive in comic stores on Wednesdays. Superior Spider-man, along with several other Marvel series, arrives twice as frequently as most DC books--bimonthly, rather than monthly.

#3 Posted by Jake7696 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

It comes in twice a month

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.