Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

whats with mexicans,puerto,el salvedors liking spiderman

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By kuchiku

Post Deleted.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Foolish.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
    Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Shut up.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kuchiku

Post Deleted.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Lol, honestly, I have no idea. It varies. But fact is fact, I do know a lot of spanish people that are big Spider-Man fans. But it's not just us though. It's one of those things that like I said, varies.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Nighthunter

I don't like him

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kuchiku

Post Deleted.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'd give you a straight answer, but your not worth getting banned over.

{ACE OF WEBS}

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By {ACE OF WEBS}

BUT WAIT IM SPANISH AND BLACK SO THERES A TWIST TO THE MADNESS AHAAA !!!!!!!

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Gambler says:

"I'd give you a straight answer, but your not worth getting banned over."

DAMN!!!

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kuchiku

Post Deleted.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
    Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Gambler says:

"I'd give you a straight answer, but your not worth getting banned over."

I feel the same way...

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternal Chaos

{ACE OF WEBS} says:

"BUT WAIT IM SPANISH AND BLACK SO THERES A TWIST TO THE MADNESS AHAAA !!!!!!!"

LoL.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kuchiku

Post Deleted.

Urufu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Urufu

I dont know I seem to come across lots of people of these ethnic groups that do extremely love spider-man.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By BlackPanther

kuchiku says:

"ok listen i didnt mean to offend anybody at all i just thought it was wierd so ill delete my posts if you guys delete all of your"

Ok, I’ll like to ask you this question. Why do you think people of Spanish ethnicity liking Spiderman is weird? Last time a checked there is a strong fan following of spawn. The majority of which are Caucasian but I don’t think that’s weird. I also have another question (not to be rude) have you met the entire population of Spanish Latin people in the world? Obviously the Spanish people you have met like Spiderman, but considering he has three box office hits its not that surprising. I personally don’t like Spiderman and I think its just a coincidence that the Spanish people you have met all like Spiderman.

P.S: people seem to be offended about this topic because you refer to Spanish people as if they all have one mind neglecting the fact that Spanish people like everyone are individual organisms and (unless you can reed minds) its impossible to find the answer why the Spanish people you met like Spiderman. Honestly I don’t know how you will expect anybody to know a straightforward answer without going in-depth into psychology and sociology.

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dark Rayne

Well As A Fellow Hispanic I Can Say That I Do Not Extremely Love Spider-Man But I Got Nothin Against Him And Yea Like EC Said It Varies

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dark Rayne

BlackPanther says:

"kuchiku says:
    "ok listen i didnt mean to offend anybody at all i just thought it was wierd so ill delete my posts if you guys delete all of your"

Ok, I’ll like to ask you this question. Why do you think people of Spanish ethnicity liking Spiderman is weird? Last time a checked there is a strong fan following of spawn. The majority of which are Caucasian but I don’t think that’s weird. I also have another question (not to be rude) have you met the entire population of Spanish Latin people in the world? Obviously the Spanish people you have met like Spiderman, but considering he has three box office hits its not that surprising. I personally don’t like Spiderman and I think its just a coincidence that the Spanish people you have met all like Spiderman.

P.S: people seem to be offended about this topic because you refer to Spanish people as if they all have one mind neglecting the fact that Spanish people like everyone are individual organisms and (unless you can reed minds) its impossible to find the answer why the Spanish people you met like Spiderman. Honestly I don’t know how you will expect anybody to know a straightforward answer without going in-depth into psychology and sociology.

"

Jesus! Give It Up For The Next Dr.Phil Ladies And Gentlemen!!! Lolz That Was Awesomely Said BP!Kudos

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MotorSteel

BlackPanther says:

"kuchiku says:

"

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Lady Arcane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lady Arcane

I think it's the only american movie, that they played in spanish in america

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dark Rayne

BlackPanther says:

"Dark Rayne says:
    "BlackPanther says:
    "kuchiku says:

"

Jesus! Give It Up For The Next Dr.Phil Ladies And Gentlemen!!! Lolz That Was Awesomely Said BP!Kudos "

.lol. thanks"

No Problem That Was Beautifully Said Lolz

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By BlackPanther

Dark Rayne says:

"BlackPanther says:
    "kuchiku says:

"

Jesus! Give It Up For The Next Dr.Phil Ladies And Gentlemen!!! Lolz That Was Awesomely Said BP!Kudos "

.lol. thanks

NEW VENOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NEW VENOM
    1. Listin up spiderman is liked by all races because of the fact he is someone everyone can relate to no matter what color you were Stan and Steve created a charecter every one could like Black,White,brown,yellow or blue 2. Please dont post any thing eles like this it just seemed really racist I dont think you are please dont post this or any thing like it again
    Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Unbelonger

Lady Arcane says:

"I think it's the only american movie, that they played in spanish in america"

You need to stop thinking then.

zzzzzzzzzzz

NEW VENOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NEW VENOM

kuchiku says:

"Post Deleted."
    why do you keep deleting the post
    Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Unbelonger

NEW VENOM says:

"kuchiku says:
    "Post Deleted."
    why do you keep deleting the post "

I want to beleive is because that person is ashamed of all of he/she said.

zzzzzzzzz

ThePerimeter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's spelled like this *Spider-Man*

ThePerimeter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunter: Why because he's a nerd who has a iq of 250 that he can beat anyone if he wanted to?

ThePerimeter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackpanther: yes so long you abomination you are just not more like Spider-Man which is why you hate him Spider-Man doesn't have time for spanish fans liking him he will prefer to have caucasian fans instead of the whole tanned population.

ThePerimeter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_rayne: yea you probably like Superman or dark DC shit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.