Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

What's after all these villian reboots?

frijolie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By frijolie

I'm a long time spidey fan and have been purchasing singles since #600. Are they planning on bringing back the Sinister Six after this Gauntlet stuff is done? All of these villian reboots leads me to this conclusion. Has anyone heard anything? I haven't seen any mentions in solicits or annuals or anywhere else.
    RonSiconolfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RonSiconolfi

i think NEW villains would be a good idea-- spidey needs new challenges instead of the "same old"
    ThunderShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By ThunderShade
    @Edamame said:

" I apologize for not answering your question, but may I ask who is in your avatar? It looks excellent! "

Its a Cylon from the remake of Battlestar Galactia.

And to the question I like to think they'll have another crack at Venom, maybe get rid of Mac Gargan as the host.
    frijolie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By frijolie
    @Edamame: Yes, it is a cylon head from Battlestar Galactica on SyFy. Check it out great TV Series (now over) 

So, back to the Sinister Six...nobody's heard one way or the other?
    ThunderShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By ThunderShade

Its a valid point to bring up. what with Sandman becoming evil, a new Scorpion and whatnot, but we'll just have to wait and see how OMIT goes. . .

Gennadius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gennadius

I dont know but I really hope they will use like the gauntlet style of epic fights/battles for the next issue's,I think the next issue's will probably be about the lizard/the old and crazed rhino or Pete getting back with MJ/getting a kid (the 2010 poster thingy yknow.)
    RedRobin82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RedRobin82

Hopefully something original and real. My favorite spidey stories are the ones that put him in the real world, or at least stories where they are more about the psychology of PP like with most of the Green Goblin stories.  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.