Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

what we want in a third installment

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So with the box office numbers and reviews of the second film leading to the possible(and hopeful) delay of the third film the possibility of Sony learning their lessons might come when news spread. So for the mean time let's type about what we want in the third film:

What I want in the third film can be best expressed with this list:

-Peter actually acting smart and showing his intelligence. In the first film we can see that Peter is adapting more and more of his intelligence as the film goes on. However I have no idea if he was ever smart to begin with because if he was so smart he should've come along to the oscorp field trip while trying to figure out the mystery of his parents. Some people or haters might even say that he only got interested in science because of his father's clues but when you look at his boards there are some scientific and mathatical equations that look like it was written for like 2 years judging by the dirt and scratches. However in 2 he's reduced to a total dumbass when he couldn't figure out what batteries and magnets are and most of the time Gwen helps him out. It's just rather insulting to what makes the character so special to begin with. So for the third film I want him to come up with things on his own and we really need to see him invent stuff like what tony stark did in the first iron man film so that we can feel smart.

-I want there to be some consequences. In the second film there were no consequences for what Peter has caused. Maybe there were a few but at the end there were like none at all so of something bad happened because of something Peter did I want it to happen and I want it to be written well.

-get some new writers. I love what Roberto and Alex has done with the rough cut if the film but for now I really want things to be played safe judging by some of their other films regardless of a couple was messed around with talentless hacks. For starters I'd love if if the writers of breaking bad could handle spidey. I mean they captured so much human emotion from breaking bad I can actually feel what all of the characters went through. So I really want to see what they could do with him.

-I want uncle ben to be important on the film. In the second fm due to Sony's unknown reasoning for cutting out important stuff from the second film uncle ben was not mentioned once. Not even a ghost of him ever appeared. It was even insulting when the death of his girlfriend had a greater impact than the death of his uncle making the character feel like some unfair prick and destroying part of the myth is of the character so for starters I want uncle ben to be part of the third film whenever Peter feels like he's struggling or something worse happens. It's not bad that Gwen would get done attention but family is important too which brings me to number 4.

-I want more of Peter and aunt may. In the two films Peter and may had less interactions with eachother due to sloppy editing from both films. In the comics aunt may was one of the most important things for Peter Parker and was even one ofcthexpeople who helped him out with his life so for starters I want may to be important in the film and the franchise in general.

-I want them to pick the right Mary Jane looks and acting wise. When shailene was castes as MJ in this movie she got alot of harassment with people calling her ugly, she looks like a foot, looks like Channing tatum or whatever and the disgusting editorial from from **************.com. If she was still on film she would've done something worse to herself while people wouldn't care because they are safe from the majority while hiding their fears and regret for what they've done. I'd love for shailene to come back but after the flack she recieved I want them to pick the right actress for Mary Jane looks AND acting wise. By looks wise I want her to be just good looking instead of just a supermodel which removes and relatability and tension so I want someone like Jane levy or Karen gillen to play as MJ.

-like everyone I really think mysterio has the potential to be a great villain. He can use some effects to make something inspired from famous horror movies, science fiction movies, fantasy movies even done stuff created by his own works. It can even be a part of Peter's road to recovery and symbiote story if mysterio knows who he is and tries to mess with his mind by adding illusions of his uncle, connors, harry, girlfriend and his parents and even scare him by by putting an illusion of mysterio killing aunt may. The venom stage can finally hit when mysterio finally reached his nerve point.

-no messing around with the film. In both films thanks to Sony messing with the creator's works the fs didn't receive promising reviews nor were they huge hits at the box office even having their box office numbers seem rather pathetic. So if the want to earn money and keep the writes they shod let the creators handle the own work so they can give us a great spiderman film. Webb has had potential. Lets hope his full work gets revealed in the final film

So what do you want in the third installment?

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Thor-Parker

I really want to see Mary Jane portrayed by a good actress and have her personality be like the one from the comics

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.