Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

What tech are you expecting in his new suit?

Darksideous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

And do you think it's made of an vibranium alloy?

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
    blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Other than Parker Particles, hopefully some variant of his stealth tech, warp speed webbing (or flight if that's too ridiculous even for comics), an ability to manipulate the particles making up his webbing would be cool.

If Parker Particles aren't there, then also add durability/shields equivalent to tanking an inconceivable amount of nuclear bombs (1000?) and strength equivalent to normal Thor's best (no Warrior Madness or belt).

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kiba

If it's made of some kind of metal then how does his adhesion work through the armor? I didn't get that about the iron iron suit.

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blackspidey2099

@zearing said:

@blackspidey2099: What are "Parker Particles"?

Basically they are a clean, continually growing source of energy (which are tied to the universe's expansion). When Andy Maguire (Alpha) got empowered by them in ASM #692, he got super strength, durability, speed, flight and energy projection to the point where he was stated to be more powerful than Phoenix.

Scan: Thanks to @amazingfantasy

No Caption Provided

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully the new suit will feature: stealth technology, new webbing variants and the four retractable arms that was featured on the Iron Spider and Superior Spider-man Suits.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

As long as he makes his own spinners and its not a Stark Tech thing I'm happy.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

personally I'm expecting/hoping for stealth and armor technology along with new webbing types

Darksideous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: I kind of like the arms on Superior I hope he makes another suit with that.

Man those Parker Particles... Holy crap imagine in secret wars during the end he uses it to attack Emperor Doom!

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darksideous: Yeah, I really hope they use it once or twice as Spidey's end of the world contingency plan or something like that (kinda like how Cyclops had the Phoenix egg in Secret Wars).

I don't see Peter using Spider Arms tbh though it would be cool!

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forget suits based on metallic armor, I want one based on a permanent version (meaning non-dissolving) version of his webbing, that way it would still be ultra flexible and resistant to damage.

Other than that he doesn't need any other "enhancements"

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: :)

Since we're on that, here's a cutted version of the scan, more to the point:

No Caption Provided

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingfantasy: Honestly, I'm not sure that's very accurate. How can Hulk or Sentry be compared to the Phoenix Force LOL? The more I think about it, the more dubious it seems...

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: Well, there are street-levers or even top tiers that don't stand a chance against another even though they are in the same category, so there's that. But haha yeah, I try not to think (or say, comic vine can get crazy with these debates <_<) too much into it. The fact is we'll likely never know since we never saw it's full potential.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By blackspidey2099

@amazingfantasy: Yeah. I would like to see Spidey busting them out once just for the laughs LOL. Just one story where he busts them out to face a big threat and becomes more powerful than the Phoenix.

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.