What is your favorite version of Spider-Man?

#1 Posted by thegenericmister (40 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm talking every version other than the earth 616 version. We may as well talk about the positive things about Spider-Man on here. I have been overly negative about superior IMO.

My favourite versions are Spider-Ham (My icon duh) Spider-Man 2099 and then Spider-Girl.

FYI I wish a new comic book would get made with May Day as the main character. She was awesome :(

#2 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3167 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Peter. Was able to relate to him as I am the same age as him and Bendis did a great job at keeping the stories good and fresh.

#3 Posted by Strider92 (16509 posts) - - Show Bio

Although he only appeared in 1 issue I liked Black-Ops Spider-man. He was pretty bada$$!

#4 Edited by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Although he only appeared in 1 issue I liked Black-Ops Spider-man. He was pretty bada$$!

Where is this from?

#5 Edited by Strider92 (16509 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimthesurfer: What if: Spider-man Vs Wolverine

Peter became an assassin and trained his spider-sense into full blown pre-cog. He could predict people were going to attack him weeks in advance. Suffice to say he was badass!

#6 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate

#7 Edited by PunyParker (11129 posts) - - Show Bio

I may surprise a lot of people........Peter Benjamin Parker,The Ultimate Spider-Man,for reasons

@ninjablade09

mentioned....i was the same age when i started reading Ultimate so....i totally relate to him.....maybe that's why i like Andy Garfield so much....cause he plays an Ultimate Peter Parker.....(the "surprise" thing was sarcasm.)

Isnt it awesome or what?....i would totally react the same way!

#8 Edited by Strider92 (16509 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by PunyParker (11129 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3167 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Strider92 (16509 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3167 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: LOL love that part with Jean. What a great scene. That and the scene with Pete and Elektra in the elevator.

#13 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3167 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: I thought all the clones except Jess had died.

#14 Posted by Strider92 (16509 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3167 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Really. Is it the Scorpion one, or some other one, like the Scarlet Spider od the Ultimate U.

#16 Posted by Strider92 (16509 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09: Yeah thats the one. The Scorpion clone is still locked up in containment.

#17 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3167 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Oh. I figured he had either died after seeing, or rapidly aged like the Richard Parker clone.

#18 Posted by Strider92 (16509 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09: Nope. Last time we saw him he was being locked in containment and Fury told some guy to "Get to work".

#19 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing

#20 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3167 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Oh yeah just looked again. I wish they had went farther with that story. They moved on with Gwen. Why not with Peter. They should use the clone in Spider-men 2. Thinking about it now, I wish Ult. Jess was in Spider-men.

#21 Posted by Strider92 (16509 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09: Yeah seeing Peter meet his female clone from another universe would be hilarious.

#22 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3167 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by Strider92 (16509 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09: What would have cracked me up is Ult Peter meeting current Kaine. You can just imagine little Ult Pete meeting big muscular tattooed Kaine. Pete's face would have been priceless.

"So you're me? Dafuq do I have tattoos!? O.O"

#24 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3167 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: That would be so funny. Wonder what Kaine would do?

#25 Posted by w0nd (3446 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate, and even the new one now. And Kaine getting fed up with the street thug "get me his family's address...im going to kill them"

#26 Posted by Rabidwolfdog (259 posts) - - Show Bio

This one

#27 Edited by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimthesurfer: What if: Spider-man Vs Wolverine

Peter became an assassin and trained his spider-sense into full blown pre-cog. He could predict people were going to attack him weeks in advance. Suffice to say he was badass!

Thanks. I'm going to have to read it.

#28 Posted by Teerack (6415 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Ultimate Spider-Woman count? She was a clone of Peter and has all his memories.

#29 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11634 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna have to go with Ultimate Pete. But I do enjoy regular 616, Pete also. So, it's a tie.

#30 Posted by PunyParker (11129 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3167 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by muhabba (299 posts) - - Show Bio

I forget the exact issue but it was the "Final" issue of What if... It was "What if..." the heroes never made it back from the first Secret War. Peter was there and had boded fully with the symbiote suit and now he was just a skeleton and the symbiote. He looked normal except now he was made completly of symbiote. I thought that was creepy.

#33 Edited by Tohoma (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

While he isn't my favorite spider-man, I am quite fond of Miles Morales.

#34 Posted by mpierce2690 (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite non-616? That's easy: Noir.

#35 Posted by Girth (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate (Peter) & Noir.

#36 Posted by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite non-616? That's easy: Noir.

I think this version wins, his design alone is brilliant.

#37 Edited by flazam (2496 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior spiderman (if that counts) or maybe 2099

#38 Edited by clonesaga2099 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Spider-Man

Spider-Man 2099

Spider-Man 1602

#39 Posted by PunyParker (11129 posts) - - Show Bio

@clonesaga2099:Yeah the page with the Kingpin mockery is great!!....Damn Bendis.

#40 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (677 posts) - - Show Bio

I like The Animated Series Spiderman and the short lived Spider Man Unlimited.

#41 Posted by clonesaga2099 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Bendis is great! Really captured Spider-Man's wit.

#42 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3762 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Petey, I guess.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.