What is The Superior Spider-Man trying to do?

#1 Posted by DoctorGraybles (37 posts) - - Show Bio

On the last page of Avenging Spider-Man #18 (Team-up with Thor) Superior is sitting in Doc Ock's Underwater Lab in Battery Park, and he thinks 'What am I willing to do? The day will come when I have to ask myself that question. How far am I willing to go to get what I want?'. While he is thinking that he is looking around the base and sees the Doc Ock tentacles, as well as Electro and Sandman trapped in some big glass containers with three other empty ones further down the wall.

My question is, what is he planning on doing? At this point it is obvious that he is collecting his version of the Sinister Six from Spider-Man: Ends of the Earth, but why? If you need more evidence then look no further than Avenging Spider-Man 20-22, he is after Chameleon and Mysterio in those issues. All that leaves is for him to track down Rhino. If he is the good guy that he says he is then why is he collecting his evil team again?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.