What is He Wearing and Why ?

#1 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

Can somebody tell me what's he wearing why he looks like he's in the goddamn bat cave?

#2 Edited by delcqo (8 posts) - - Show Bio

This is actually from this year's Amazing Spider-man Annual.

#3 Posted by Larkin1388 (1733 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not liking the cape.

#4 Posted by DEGRAAF (7912 posts) - - Show Bio

yea whats with the bat cave? I would have guessed this was an amglam version. Why would he have a bat hanging in the background?
#5 Posted by UltraHeroix (155 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF:  looks like a goblin glider
#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like the costume, but that Batcave is badass. He called it "The Web"

#7 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

It's an alt universe Spidey, guys. A rather badass one, to say the least. Apparently he stalemated GALACTUS.

#8 Posted by Jayso4201 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he looks cool as hell here, I wondered the same thing when I saw this pic on his page.  Would like to see more pics of this version of Spidey in action.
#9 Posted by Colt Python XVII (124 posts) - - Show Bio
@UltraHeroix said:
" @DEGRAAF:  looks like a goblin glider "
It is.
#10 Edited by Death Certificate (5408 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:

"It's an alt universe Spidey, guys. A rather badass one, to say the least. Apparently he stalemated GALACTUS. "

Last week I saw deadpool was a herald for Galactus and fought against the silver surfer(and btw lost), now an alternate universe spider-man stalemated Galactus. What's next from Marvel? 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.