Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

what if the symbiote re-attached to spiderman?

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If either the venom, anti-venom, carnage or toxin symbiote bonded to spiderman, would it enhance spiderman's strength to greater levels and give him the symbiote/tendril/weapon making powers that the symbiote family have?

Avatar image for rod_the_blade_star
    Rod_The_Blade_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He got tendrils when he was spideroc http://i.ytimg.com/vi/kIrSZGq4hbU/hqdefault.jpg

I do not think that Peter could have those powers thought due to rejection of the symbiote he resists its influence. Brock embraced it, Carnage had an even better bond. Being able to walk and the chance to be a superhero like his idol spidey has influenced Flash.

Loberc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that Peter rejecting the symbiote was stupid,because he did nothing but bring him at night on patrols when Peter was asleep and saved his life more than once.
    If he reasoned instead of "IT'S ALIVE? Get it off! get it off!" Venom would not exist and he would be a lot stronger.

The answer to your question is yes,Spider-man would get a lot stronger,Superior Venom managed to fend off the Avengers and described the power given by the symbiote something unbelievable
    I would love a symbiote Spidey arc like in the 80's
    http://www.chasingamazingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/ASM253_01.jpg

Spider-man Web of Shadows follows a plot where the part of the symbiote leaves Brock and returns to Spider-man and made him a lot stronger,faster,organic webbing and a lot symbiotic attacks like tendrils,blades (extending from the symbiote)

Skyleat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Under Slott, yes he would be more powerful, but originally it did not enhance his strength. The symbiote was just using his power individually.

Loberc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Loberc

i think that we never got an official "no the symbiote didn't enhance him",plus if enhanced Gargan that had already super strength to 30 tons it's contradicting.
    I think that the symbiote was just trying to convince Brock because of the hatred towards Spider-man and admitting that he enhanced Spider-man would have been something that could have separated them.The symbiote didn't want to lose another host

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.