What if Supurior Spiderman gets the Venom suit?

#1 Posted by acer51 (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

It just occurred to me that right now the Black suit and Spider-man are a very possible combo, I believe without a doubt the new Spider-man would accept the suit. Of course they probably don't want to cut current Venom but it's a possibility

#2 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3193 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be one fight for control.

#3 Posted by PunyParker (12561 posts) - - Show Bio

S*** just got serious...

#4 Posted by mccoym2 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that is the reason behind Marvel moving Flash to Philadelphia. The symbiot already tried to leave Flash for Eddie and I am sure if it got the chance, which SpOck would welcome with open arms, it would try to rejoin with Parker.

#5 Posted by DaemonTheDemon (105 posts) - - Show Bio

it would be ridiculous

#6 Posted by Onemoreposter (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Spider-venompuss?

#7 Posted by Sinfulplayerx (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Ideas like this is exactly why I think Dan Slot went with the Superior SpiderMan idea. Having Octo as Spiderman twists things just enough to make every old story ever done new again.

#8 Posted by Teerack (7417 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk I think the black suit hates Spider-man now.

#9 Posted by consolemaster001 (6078 posts) - - Show Bio

The world would explode

#10 Posted by PunyParker (12561 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51 said:

It just occurred to me that right now the Black suit and Spider-man are a very possible combo, I believe without a doubt the new Spider-man would accept the suit. Of course they probably don't want to cut current Venom but it's a possibility

Then run and hide,quickly!

He's already a rapist,with black suit.....ooooooh boy!

#11 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3193 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker said:

@acer51 said:

Dude his Spidey sense is tingling now.

#12 Posted by PunyParker (12561 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09 said:

@PunyParker said:

@acer51 said:

Oh God...

#13 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3193 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker said:

@Ninjablade09 said:

@PunyParker said:

@acer51 said:

Oh God...

Just threaten to tell the world he is doc ock and not Spiderman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.