Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

What if...

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By agent9149

what if spider-man gains a new ability in the venomous/ poison department...to be able to secrete venom..or poisonous blood or perhaps a poisonous bite..his nails could be become venomous.

i would love something like to happen

Avatar image for craig_lovecraft
    Craig Lovecraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Craig Lovecraft

I think that would completely take away from his character. Spider-Man doesn't kill, so it would be weird to see him going around poisoning people. Unless the whole thing was that he had to try NOT to poison people...

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By agent9149
    @Craig Lovecraft said:
    " I think that would completely take away from his character. Spider-Man doesn't kill, so it would be weird to see him going around poisoning people. Unless the whole thing was that he had to try NOT to poison people... "
    it would be interesting to see him struggle to control his new powers...and i was thinking of his poison powers for not killing one but rather paralyzing the person momentarily...i could make great comedic scenes...a good drama story...and it could also help him stop a totally new villain
    Crackdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Crackdown

You know, Spider-Man 2099 has that ability, look it up ^_^

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.